NEW PAYMENT OPTION (PREFERRED)

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. NEW PAYMENT OPTION (PREFERRED)

We are now accepting payment through the newly popular mobile banking transfer system, Zelle.

I'm sure many of you who use major US banks have begun to see Zelle advertised at your financial institute.

It's an easy way to directly transfer funds from your bank account to ours, without needing to give us any bank info at all (like routing and account number)

As of now (there could be more) these are the participating banks / financial institutes that offer Zelle's services

Name:  IMG_5669.jpg
Views: 639
Size:  233.2 KB

If your Bank/Financial Institute is shown above, you will easily find the directions on their website/mobile app to set-up Zelle.

Once installed, all you will need is our Mobile Number associated with our bank account and you can directly pay for your order from the safety of your own bank.

Green Money, Zelle, and Bitcoin will soon be our only payment options available to complete purchase.

Thank you all for the support we've received these past few weeks, it means a lot to us.

We hope to keep growing with you all and providing the community with quality and innovative research chemicals.

Have a great night guys,

-PRE
    PremierResearchEssentials.com

Use Code: "PRE10" for 10% off your next order!

2. Nice !!! Very easy to use . I do it daily
    Alpha20 - Chaos and Pain 20% off your order today.
    PM with any questions bros!
    •   

3. Are you still going to have green money as an option? I belong to a little credit union and it's not on the list it looks like. I'm okay to use green money. I trust youz guyz!

EDIT: Nevermind, I should learn to read the whole post first. =P

4. Quote Originally Posted by nubioso View Post
    Are you still going to have green money as an option? I belong to a little credit union and it's not on the list it looks like. I'm okay to use green money. I trust youz guyz!

EDIT: Nevermind, I should learn to read the whole post first. =P
    We will definitely still have green money and once we find a CC processor that's under 10% we'll offer that as well!

5. Are only the institutes highlighted in red participating?
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by YamahaC76 View Post
    Are only the institutes highlighted in red participating?
    We're not quite sure what the red highlights mean, but we use Bank Of America

7. It appears the ones in red are "Coming soon" banks. List here:

https://www.zellepay.com/participati...-credit-unions

8. Handling transactions is a very touchy subject for many but pre does a hell of a job making it work.

9. Quote Originally Posted by PRE View Post
    We will definitely still have green money and once we find a CC processor that's under 10% we'll offer that as well!
    CC processing is pretty important in today's world as it has become the standard of payment processing. If you cannot find one at reasonable cost then I would pass the fees on to the consumer and give them the option. Add a 10% processing fee or a flat fee of $5 or $10 or whatever. Not really my place to comment on your business but just a thought.

10. Quote Originally Posted by 210LBS View Post
    CC processing is pretty important in today's world as it has become the standard of payment processing. If you cannot find one at reasonable cost then I would pass the fees on to the consumer and give them the option. Add a 10% processing fee or a flat fee of $5 or $10 or whatever. Not really my place to comment on your business but just a thought.
    They want around 25% to process cards for a business like this. You gonna eat an additional 25% on your order to use a credit card bro? Takes two seconds to set up a google wallet or a bitcoin account.
    *Don't message me for sources, I will not respond. Everything I post is fictional and is for entertainment purposes only.*

11. Quote Originally Posted by 210LBS View Post
    Maybe this could be an option for those not willing to convert to the other payment methods, but keep mine cheap and I will pay with the other options.
    Quote Originally Posted by yates84 View Post
    They want around 25% to process cards for a business like this. You gonna eat an additional 25% on your order to use a credit card bro? Takes two seconds to set up a google wallet or a bitcoin account.
    Holy crap 25% that is ridiculous!!!! Yeah I will use the other options.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

12. Yeah I didn't know it was 25%. I don't think I'd pay that based on principle. 10% some people might pay, but 25% is crazy. Will pay with other method.

13. Quote Originally Posted by 210LBS View Post
    Yeah I didn't know it was 25%. I don't think I'd pay that based on principle. 10% some people might pay, but 25% is crazy. Will pay with other method.
    If it was that low then this option would have been available a long time ago. They also wanted pre to remove a few products from the site before they would let him use the cc processor at 25% lmao I would have told them to go shove it too.
    *Don't message me for sources, I will not respond. Everything I post is fictional and is for entertainment purposes only.*

14. Quote Originally Posted by 210LBS View Post
    Yeah I didn't know it was 25%. I don't think I'd pay that based on principle. 10% some people might pay, but 25% is crazy. Will pay with other method.
    Options like google wallet are literally just as easy to set up as entering your credit card info to buy something online. After it’s set up you are invoiced by pre and you literally click one button to complete the transaction. It’s easy and very safe. Zelle is the same way. I think pre has done a pretty good job of making payments easy and has provided a good set of payment options too. I know credit cards payments are the normal way to make purchases online but it just isn’t a viable option for this site.

15. Quote Originally Posted by yates84 View Post
    Options like google wallet are literally just as easy to set up as entering your credit card info to buy something online. After it’s set up you are invoiced by pre and you literally click one button to complete the transaction. It’s easy and very safe. Zelle is the same way. I think pre has done a pretty good job of making payments easy and has provided a good set of payment options too. I know credit cards payments are the normal way to make purchases online but it just isn’t a viable option for this site.
    international customer here.... to set up all this payment forms you need USA bank account right ? to open bank account you need USA address so my question is are you only focus on US customers ?

16. Quote Originally Posted by bobi593 View Post
    international customer here.... to set up all this payment forms you need USA bank account right ? to open bank account you need USA address so my question is are you only focus on US customers ?
    A PM is coming your way, as I donít understand the question fully.

17. He can't use google wallet as he's not in the USA. It's not supported by a lot of foreign countries.

18. Coinbase will let you use a credit card to buy bitcoin that you can use at PRE. Between the credit card fee and the BTC network fees you'd pay about 15%, which would balance out pretty well with PRE's 20% discount for BTC purchases.

19. Quote Originally Posted by bobi593 View Post
    Bitcoin would be my recommendation. It’s very easy and does not require you to be US based. This isn’t my company so talk to pre about all of that stuff.

20. Quote Originally Posted by PRE View Post
    We're not quite sure what the red highlights mean, but we use Bank Of America
    I use BOA as well. Noticed the 7-day processing period with the e-check option... Do you think the turn around time could be quicker since we're using the same bank? Thanks in advance!

21. Quote Originally Posted by chaudry View Post
    I use BOA as well. Noticed the 7-day processing period with the e-check option... Do you think the turn around time could be quicker since we're using the same bank? Thanks in advance!
    It’s usually instant, believe that 7 day thing is absolute worst case scenario. Same thing when I wire money to my suppliers account in China, bank says it could take up to 5 business days but it’s always there in around 30 minutes every time.

22. I ordered on a Monday with eCheck, payment was processed by Wed, and I got my order Friday. Fastest shipping ever.

23. Zelle is definitely an easy way to pay.
    Black Lion Research Representative

24. Is PRE taking credit cards yet?
    Or Venmo?

25. Quote Originally Posted by Cgkone View Post
    Is PRE taking credit cards yet?
    Or Venmo?
    That is what this thread is about, they do not intend to do so due to the ridiculous charges the credit card companies want to charge this type of business. I think yates or Pre mentioned the credit card companies told them they needed to remove some of the products, and or pay 25% off the top on the card transactions or something like that. Either way it made it too expensive to justify.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. New cycle options
    By greatkingrat in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 08-21-2009, 04:09 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-09-2006, 01:56 AM
  3. any6 chance of adding paypal as a payment option