NEW PAYMENT OPTION (PREFERRED)

1. NEW PAYMENT OPTION (PREFERRED)

We are now accepting payment through the newly popular mobile banking transfer system, Zelle.

I'm sure many of you who use major US banks have begun to see Zelle advertised at your financial institute.

It's an easy way to directly transfer funds from your bank account to ours, without needing to give us any bank info at all (like routing and account number)

As of now (there could be more) these are the participating banks / financial institutes that offer Zelle's services

Name:  IMG_5669.jpg
Views: 204
Size:  233.2 KB

If your Bank/Financial Institute is shown above, you will easily find the directions on their website/mobile app to set-up Zelle.

Once installed, all you will need is our Mobile Number associated with our bank account and you can directly pay for your order from the safety of your own bank.

Green Money, Zelle, and Bitcoin will soon be our only payment options available to complete purchase.

Thank you all for the support we've received these past few weeks, it means a lot to us.

We hope to keep growing with you all and providing the community with quality and innovative research chemicals.

Have a great night guys,

-PRE
    PremierResearchEssentials.com

2. Nice !!! Very easy to use . I do it daily
    Alpha20 - Chaos and Pain 20% off your order today.
    PM with any questions bros!
    •   

3. Are you still going to have green money as an option? I belong to a little credit union and it's not on the list it looks like. I'm okay to use green money. I trust youz guyz!

EDIT: Nevermind, I should learn to read the whole post first. =P

4. Quote Originally Posted by nubioso View Post
    Are you still going to have green money as an option? I belong to a little credit union and it's not on the list it looks like. I'm okay to use green money. I trust youz guyz!

EDIT: Nevermind, I should learn to read the whole post first. =P
    We will definitely still have green money and once we find a CC processor that's under 10% we'll offer that as well!

5. Are only the institutes highlighted in red participating?
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by YamahaC76 View Post
    Are only the institutes highlighted in red participating?
    We're not quite sure what the red highlights mean, but we use Bank Of America

7. It appears the ones in red are "Coming soon" banks. List here:

https://www.zellepay.com/participati...-credit-unions
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. New cycle options
    By greatkingrat in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 08-21-2009, 03:09 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-09-2006, 12:56 AM
  3. any6 chance of adding paypal as a payment option