PRE LABOR DAY WEEK SALE

  1. PRE LABOR DAY WEEK SALE


    We have decided to get this party started early and have our sale start this evening and it will carry on until next Sunday at 11:59 EST

    Use code "LABOR25" for 25% off all liquids (S23 is already discounted on the storefront)

    Use code "LABOR30" for 30% off all liquids when using payment option "Green Money"
    (It is essentially a virtual check from your bank account to ours, a lot of you are concerned about this, we can assure you it is 100% secure and no funny business involved)

    We will have Clomifen Citrate back in stock on Tuesday and we will also have Transdermal Dien Diol and oral Exemestane (which will be pre-discounted already) in stock mid next week as well.

    FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $150

    *Peptides are not included in the Labor Day week sale, as they are already priced for intro-sale.

    *For orders over $500 please email us for special discount offer

    *All products are for Research Use Only and should not be consumed yourself or by any other human


    Thank you guys and please be safe out there this weekend,

    -PRE
    PremierResearchEssentials.com


  2. Great sale! Looking forward to ordering from you guys!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    [email protected] ons.com
    •   
       


  3. Just to ease anyone's mind, I have used green money to purchase from PRE and I wasn't the least bit concerned about it.

    They are solid. Do it, help them out, get a discount, it's win win.

    Thanks PRE!

  4. Awesome that it runs till next Sunday, was worried I was gonna miss it due to not getting paid again till Friday. Lol

  5. Quote Originally Posted by nubioso View Post
    Just to ease anyone's mind, I have used green money to purchase from PRE and I wasn't the least bit concerned about it.

    They are solid. Do it, help them out, get a discount, it's win win.

    Thanks PRE!
    I have used a similar service when purchasing from another company and never had a problem. I have used green money for PRE as well, no problems to report so far. Not to mention, you aren't just getting a bigger discount in this sale, you are avoiding fees depending on the payment method you would've used instead.

    While I am at it, big fan of their Prami (an unexpected favorite). My research with it has been excellent.
    •   
       


  6. I used green money for my PRE order also. Had no problems, it was a smooth transaction. I will use that service again on other orders.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Absent1 View Post
    While I am at it, big fan of their Prami (an unexpected favorite). My research with it has been excellent.
    Isn't it though? Don't know about you, but I only gave my rat .25mg (12.5ml) the first night and within 15 minutes that little dude was knocked out.

    Definitely does it's job from what I've seen in my research as well.

  8. The price for Ralox had been sitting at 29.99 for weeks but the night the sell starts the price gets bumped up to $37. Not cool, but still going to make the purchase for my pig eating tarantula because even with the price raise at the time of labor day sale it is still cheaper than most places. So I cant even be that mad.
    When you are a wolf, all sheep are the same.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by nubioso View Post
    Isn't it though? Don't know about you, but I only gave my rat .25mg (12.5ml) the first night and within 15 minutes that little dude was knocked out.

    Definitely does it's job from what I've seen in my research as well.
    Yes, that is the same dosage I used in my testing. It did not have quite the knockout effect, but noticeable difference regardless, and subject's sleep significantly improved. More importantly for my purposes, its effect has been proven in subject's blood-work.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Absent1 View Post
    Yes, that is the same dosage I used in my testing. It did not have quite the knockout effect, but noticeable difference regardless, and subject's sleep significantly improved. More importantly for my purposes, its effect has been proven in subject's blood-work.
    Yeah, I will admit the knock out effect on him seemed only on the first day. Perhaps just because of the way it works and it being brand new. However, I did notice my rat did get disturbed sleep plus some night sweats which seems typical for things like that. Caber had the same effect. At this point, I can dose him in the morning due to including things like Albuterol, which offsets the tired feeling, but retains the good effects.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by HTGduck View Post
    The price for Ralox had been sitting at 29.99 for weeks but the night the sell starts the price gets bumped up to $37. Not cool, but still going to make the purchase for my pig eating tarantula because even with the price raise at the time of labor day sale it is still cheaper than most places. So I cant even be that mad.
    That has been our intro-sale price. We were slacking on updating our intro-sale items. We apologize if it seemed like we temporarily raised it for this sale, we can assure you the price will stay after
    PremierResearchEssentials.com

  12. Look who joined the party



    Name:  IMG_5677.jpg
Views: 93
Size:  398.9 KB
    PremierResearchEssentials.com

  13. Quote Originally Posted by PRE View Post
    Look who joined the party



    Name:  IMG_5677.jpg
Views: 93
Size:  398.9 KB
    llabels are sexy. Wish I could find more info on this compound.
    When you are a wolf, all sheep are the same.

  14. Many have marked it with the title "Tren Lite"

    *This statement is purely for entertainment purposes only.

    *For Research Use Only
    *Not for Human Use or Consumption
    PremierResearchEssentials.com

  15. Quote Originally Posted by HTGduck View Post
    llabels are sexy. Wish I could find more info on this compound.
    Very similar to the old trendione but stronger mg to mg. Topical delivery makes this even more powerful so you will want to ease your test subject into dosing. Haven't tried this stuff on Enrique but my dog loves it. It's the one in my avi lol he's supposed to be a miniature sharpei but he's not so mini any more...
    *Don't message me for sources, I will not respond. Everything I post is fictional and is for entertainment purposes only.*

  16. Sale ends tonight at 12 guys!
    PremierResearchEssentials.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 08-29-2016, 07:05 PM
  2. Labor day weekend sale?
    By halfhuman in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 09-06-2011, 11:22 AM
  3. IronMagLabs 20% Off Labor Day Week Sale
    By IronMagLabs in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-05-2011, 01:46 PM
  4. IronMagLabs 20% Off Labor Day Week Sale
    By IronMagLabs in forum IronMag Labs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-05-2011, 01:44 PM
Log in
Log in