S23 GIVEAWAY

Page 5 of 5 First ... 345

  1. Well, ya know what they say. Math and education is important, but big biceps are more importanter. =P


  2. PRE - Do you have an idea of the half life on this SARM? I can't seem to find it on the link you provided. The only area I see about it seems to talk about SARM C-6 and it's half life, but nothing on S23.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by nubioso View Post
    PRE - Do you have an idea of the half life on this SARM? I can't seem to find it on the link you provided. The only area I see about it seems to talk about SARM C-6 and it's half life, but nothing on S23.
    The mean terminal half-life in rats (after oral administration) is 11.9 hrs.

    "Pharmacokinetics of S-23 in male rats

    The plasma concentrations of S-23 after iv and p.o. administration are shown in Fig. 3​3,, and the pharmacokinetic parameters are listed in Table 1​1.. After iv administration, S-23 concentrations were high initially, then declined, and remained detectable until 48 h after the dose. The mean terminal t of S-23 in male rats was 10.9 h. The systemic CL and Vdss were 0.87 ml/min kg and 655 ml/kg, respectively. S-23 appeared rapidly in the systemic circulation after oral administration. Oral absorption was prolonged with maximum plasma concentrations, forming a plateau over 6–10 h after dose. Plasma concentrations of S-23 diminished with a mean terminal t of 11.9 h. Statistical analysis revealed no significant difference between the two t values observed after iv and p.o. administration. The oral bioavailability of S-23 after oral administration was 96%, indicating its near to complete absorption after oral dose."

    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2630904/

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Toren View Post
    The mean terminal half-life in rats (after oral administration) is 11.9 hrs.

    "Pharmacokinetics of S-23 in male rats

    The plasma concentrations of S-23 after iv and p.o. administration are shown in Fig. 3​3,, and the pharmacokinetic parameters are listed in Table 1​1.. After iv administration, S-23 concentrations were high initially, then declined, and remained detectable until 48 h after the dose. The mean terminal t of S-23 in male rats was 10.9 h. The systemic CL and Vdss were 0.87 ml/min kg and 655 ml/kg, respectively. S-23 appeared rapidly in the systemic circulation after oral administration. Oral absorption was prolonged with maximum plasma concentrations, forming a plateau over 610 h after dose. Plasma concentrations of S-23 diminished with a mean terminal t of 11.9 h. Statistical analysis revealed no significant difference between the two t values observed after iv and p.o. administration. The oral bioavailability of S-23 after oral administration was 96%, indicating its near to complete absorption after oral dose."

    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2630904/
    ...yea, what he said
    PremierResearchEssentials.com

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Toren View Post
    The mean terminal half-life in rats (after oral administration) is 11.9 hrs.

    "Pharmacokinetics of S-23 in male rats

    The plasma concentrations of S-23 after iv and p.o. administration are shown in Fig. 3​3,, and the pharmacokinetic parameters are listed in Table 1​1.. After iv administration, S-23 concentrations were high initially, then declined, and remained detectable until 48 h after the dose. The mean terminal t of S-23 in male rats was 10.9 h. The systemic CL and Vdss were 0.87 ml/min kg and 655 ml/kg, respectively. S-23 appeared rapidly in the systemic circulation after oral administration. Oral absorption was prolonged with maximum plasma concentrations, forming a plateau over 6–10 h after dose. Plasma concentrations of S-23 diminished with a mean terminal t of 11.9 h. Statistical analysis revealed no significant difference between the two t values observed after iv and p.o. administration. The oral bioavailability of S-23 after oral administration was 96%, indicating its near to complete absorption after oral dose."

    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2630904/
    Ahh well dang, there it was! Thanks!

    I'm definitely going to see how administering 20mg PWO treats my rat, but it sounds like 10mg morning and 10mg evening will keep things most stable. Perfect!
    •   
       


  6. Let the research begin!



    Edit: Awww, photo isn't working, but it's here. =P

    Edit...ahh, it is working! lol, but it's turned the wrong way.... =/ Oh well...
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  7. What are you running as a base? I currently just started my subjects experiment with S23. Would one think 1g epiandro , or 450mg 4-DHEA suffice? I hear the stuff is pretty suppressing in comparison to RAD, LGD, etc

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Srr1000 View Post
    What are you running as a base? I currently just started my subjects experiment with S23. Would one think 1g epiandro , or 450mg 4-DHEA suffice? I hear the stuff is pretty suppressing in comparison to RAD, LGD, etc
    I have a TD Test that is on it's way, but I'm an impatient researcher so I will begin tomorrow on my cat. I will be utilizing Androsterone and Epiandro as a base for pesto the cat until the TD Test arrives. Yes, I would think the base you have in place would suffice as well.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by nubioso View Post
    Ahh well dang, there it was! Thanks!

    I'm definitely going to see how administering 20mg PWO treats my rat, but it sounds like 10mg morning and 10mg evening will keep things most stable. Perfect!
    Just an additional note. The half-life of Ostarine in rats is 6 hours, yet the half-life of Ostarine in humans is 24 hours. So, a 4-fold increase in that figure. Also interesting to note is that the rat (on average) has a resting (or minimum) heart-rate that is ~250 bpm, so also roughly a 4-fold increase over humans. This increased heart-rate should mean increased metabolism, at the least. Thus assuming a slower, more sustained metabolism in humans equates to a longer terminal half-life.

    So, if we're "guessing", and for the sake of entertainment purposes, maybe we could then assume that the terminal half-life of S-23 in human beings is roughly a 4-fold increase as well, so ~48 hours........maybe.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Toren View Post
    Just an additional note. The half-life of Ostarine in rats is 6 hours, yet the half-life of Ostarine in humans is 24 hours. So, a 4-fold increase in that figure. Also interesting to note is that the rat (on average) has a resting (or minimum) heart-rate that is ~250 bpm, so also roughly a 4-fold increase over humans. This increased heart-rate should mean increased metabolism, at the least. Thus assuming a slower, more sustained metabolism in humans equates to a longer terminal half-life.

    So, if we're "guessing", and for the sake of entertainment purposes, maybe we could than assume that the terminal half-life of S-23 in human beings is roughly a 4-fold increase as well, so ~48 hours........maybe.
    Good info! Welp....there are quite a few other researchers who I think are spreading it out throughout the day based on a 11.9 hour life. With that in mind, I do believe Pesto the Cat...henceforth referred to simply as Pesto, will be getting a full dose of 20mg before his morning mouse hunt.

    Really looking forward to seeing how his results turn out. Mentally he's going in strong and that's half the battle. Test TD is still en route, so Epiandro and Androsterone will probably also been given. 4-andro is arriving on Thursday, but for the sake of remaining as stable as possible, I will only be researching with the Andro/Epiandro combo until the Test TD arrives so I don't have too many things going on at once. 4-andro will probably be used for other research down the road.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Srr1000 View Post
    What are you running as a base? I currently just started my subjects experiment with S23. Would one think 1g epiandro , or 450mg 4-DHEA suffice? I hear the stuff is pretty suppressing in comparison to RAD, LGD, etc
    I recommend something to oil up your joints so to speak.. trest seems like a good go to if you need to do a TD .. I believe epi is also a DHT so I wouldn't look to it for your base. you want something that will convert to estrogen. to help with the dryness of s23.
    This Spot For Sale

  12. Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    I recommend something to oil up your joints so to speak.. trest seems like a good go to if you need to do a TD .. I believe epi is also a DHT so I wouldn't look to it for your base. you want something that will convert to estrogen. to help with the dryness of s23.
    His 4-DHEA would suffice for the wet agent.

    Adminstered first research dose of S23 this morning to Pesto......damn......that's all he's got to say about that. Pumps - Check. Vascularity - I don't know, probably, I'm not lean enough. =P Strenght - Noticeable increase.

    I think instead of doing a log every single day. I'm going to do my initial thoughts on it with very limited time frame of researching, and then once research is complete do a final wrap up sort of deal. Most people just want the nitty gritty anyway.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by nubioso View Post
    His 4-DHEA would suffice for the wet agent.

    Adminstered first research dose of S23 this morning to Pesto......damn......that's all he's got to say about that. Pumps - Check. Vascularity - I don't know, probably, I'm not lean enough. =P Strenght - Noticeable increase.

    I think instead of doing a log every single day. I'm going to do my initial thoughts on it with very limited time frame of researching, and then once research is complete do a final wrap up sort of deal. Most people just want the nitty gritty anyway.
    I don't think daily updates are necessary but I do like to see updates 2-3 times per week. This helps followers note consistent effects/trends and helps the logger not miss pertinent smaller details in a final summary review.
    OLYMPUS LABS/OLYMPUS UK REP
    Use JEBROOK30 for 30% off at http://olympusuk.com/
    E-mail product questions to [email protected]

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Jebrook View Post
    I don't think daily updates are necessary but I do like to see updates 2-3 times per week. This helps followers note consistent effects/trends and helps the logger not miss pertinent smaller details in a final summary review.
    I appreciate the input! I really just needed to know what most peoples preferences would be.

    Screw it....2-3 times a week log it is!

  15. So based on the name:
    (S)-N-(4-Cyano-3-Trifluoromethyl-Phenyl)-3-(3-Fluoro, 4-Chlorophenoxy)-2-Hydroxy-2-Methyl-Propanamide

    Does that mean that this SARM is methylated, or that it simply contains a methyl group? I don't know enough about chemistry to know if containing a methyl group is the same. I can't find any information on liver damage to the rats.

  16. Should be good to get this started today , just got it in the mail Friday and gym is starting to open regular hours ! Research should start Tuesday (tm will be a rest day for the subject) want to thank PRE for the patience, if it wasn't for the storm would have been up and running already .
    Alpha20 - Chaos and Pain 20% off your order today.
    PM with any questions bros!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. CONTEST: IBE X-Dream bottle giveaway!!!!!
    By LakeMountD in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-13-2007, 04:48 PM
  2. E-Book Giveaway from Dr. John Berardi
    By Quinc in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-16-2007, 02:38 PM
  3. ANABOLIC-PUMP GiveAway Continued
    By Guest in forum Supplements
    Replies: 151
    Last Post: 03-14-2007, 09:05 PM
  4. Superdrol giveaway
    By pumpintren76 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-16-2006, 07:30 PM
  5. Giveaway to one dedicated member!!
    By wardog in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-11-2003, 02:02 AM
Log in
Log in