Researchers rejoice! Lots of new stuff otw!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. Researchers rejoice! Lots of new stuff otw!

Tired of researching with the same old compounds? Variety is the spice of life and we at PRE want to give you some new options! Over the next couple of weeks we will be releasing some new novel compounds and also some old classics to help further your research into understanding how these compounds mechanisms in your research subjects. Remember, all these compounds are for research purposes only and are not for human consumption or application. Details to come soon.....
    *Don't message me for sources, I will not respond. Everything I post is fictional and is for entertainment purposes only.*

2. You had my curiosity, but now..you have my attention.
    •   

3. Name:  10-Django-Unchained-quotes.jpg
Views: 509
Size:  44.0 KB
    "If we use our emotions as a means of forming conclusions and making decisions, then it is our emotions that businesses will appeal to, and in such a world, dishonesty reigns." - Par Deus

4. Trust me, you guys are gonna be super happy! 1st of the month is gonna be epic!
    *Don't message me for sources, I will not respond. Everything I post is fictional and is for entertainment purposes only.*

5. I can't wait for this... idk what it even is but take my money anyway haha
    •   

6. I will announce the first new product in 2 days. It starts with a D. Anyone that can guess it before I announce will get a free bottle. And.....go!

7. Quote Originally Posted by yates84 View Post
    I will announce the first new product in 2 days. It starts with a D. Anyone that can guess it before I announce will get a free bottle. And.....go!
    Dominate!

8. Quote Originally Posted by GUILLOTINE View Post
    Dominate!
    Will be an actual compound name. No fancy names here just chemicals for our friends that own actual research labs.

9. (Deca) Nandrolone Decanoate
    (D-Bol) Dianabol

Am I close?
    VEIN NUTRITION - PREMIUM BODYBUILDING SUPPLEMENTS
    CLICK ME > VEIN NUTRITION : USE "JUST410" for 10% OFF
    IG: @VeinNutrition

10. Quote Originally Posted by yates84 View Post
    I will announce the first new product in 2 days. It starts with a D. Anyone that can guess it before I announce will get a free bottle. And.....go!
    Dimethazine (DMZ)?
    "If we use our emotions as a means of forming conclusions and making decisions, then it is our emotions that businesses will appeal to, and in such a world, dishonesty reigns." - Par Deus

11. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    (Deca) Nandrolone Decanoate
    (D-Bol) Dianabol

Am I close?
    Unfortunately, we cannot sell scheduled substances even for research use

12. Quote Originally Posted by unitas27 View Post
    Dimethazine (DMZ)?
    Getting closer

13. Quote Originally Posted by yates84 View Post
    Getting closer
    Dimethabold

14. Quote Originally Posted by yates84 View Post
    Getting closer
    Dimethandrostenol? 😀

15. Methyl dht would make me happy
    IML REP 15% Discount Code- wesb15
    ironmaglabs.com ironmagresearch.com masupps.com

16. Quote Originally Posted by unitas27 View Post
    Dimethandrostenol?
    Or isn't there dimethandrolone

17. Quote Originally Posted by wesb2387 View Post
    Methyl dht would make me happy
    I love that stuff, would make me super happy too.

18. Closer and closer fellas!

19. Only one I got left is dimethyltrienolone and I think that may be a scheduled substance

20. Ok, first 3 letters are die

Tighten up fellas! This is some free stuff you will kick yourself for missing

21. Methyl dien?
    IML REP 15% Discount Code- wesb15
    ironmaglabs.com ironmagresearch.com masupps.com

22. Dienolone Ace?

23. This is starting to heat up! Getting closer and closer...

24. 4-diene-3
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-18-2009, 12:59 PM
  2. new stack - lots of powder though?!?!?!
    By cheezscott in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-14-2009, 07:00 PM
  3. just bought a lot of stuff, help me plan it out!
    By powerhouse21 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-08-2008, 02:37 PM
  4. A LOT of new recipes to try!!!!!!!
    By wheystation in forum Recipes
    Last Post: 08-10-2006, 08:48 PM
  5. Lots of stuff that needs to be used..
    By Anarchy939 in forum Anabolics
    Last Post: 09-15-2005, 12:19 PM