Researchers rejoice! Lots of new stuff otw!

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Woody View Post
    Dien diol
    What is it? 😂


  2. Subbed.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    What is it? ��
    The diol version of dienolone.
    *Don't message me for sources, I will not respond. Everything I post is fictional and is for entertainment purposes only.*

  4. Subbed for info

  5. Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    What is it? ��
    it is often referred to as tren lite.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by btur2915 View Post
    it is often referred to as tren lite.
    Liver/kidney toxicity? Prolactin? How bad is the suppression?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by hambone2493 View Post
    Liver/kidney toxicity? Prolactin? How bad is the suppression?
    not really toxic as it is a td and non methyl. no prolactin issues to worry about. suppression is suppression - it is a 19-nor but i am a believe in the methodology that shut down is shut down regardless of what you run, if long enough. proper pct required for sure though.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by btur2915 View Post
    not really toxic as it is a td and non methyl. no prolactin issues to worry about. suppression is suppression - it is a 19-nor but i am a believe in the methodology that shut down is shut down regardless of what you run, if long enough. proper pct required for sure though.
    Well looks like I'm gonna have to do some research on my spider monkey when this stuff comes out!

  9. any updates @yates84
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

    *This Space Available. Rep 4 Hire

  10. Quote Originally Posted by vujade View Post
    any updates @yates84
    This should be available first of next week. We have 5 more products that will be coming out over the next couple of weeks as well. Monday I will start the next contest for guessing the next new product. Hint: it will be suspended in oil
    *Don't message me for sources, I will not respond. Everything I post is fictional and is for entertainment purposes only.*

  11. Quote Originally Posted by yates84 View Post
    This should be available first of next week. We have 5 more products that will be coming out over the next couple of weeks as well. Monday I will start the next contest for guessing the next new product. Hint: it will be suspended in oil
    IM Trest, do I win?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by nubioso View Post
    IM Trest, do I win?
    Nope, but that is in the plans for sure. Contest hasn't started yet anyway lol you're worse than I am rushing stuff!
    *Don't message me for sources, I will not respond. Everything I post is fictional and is for entertainment purposes only.*

  13. Quote Originally Posted by yates84 View Post
    Nope, but that is in the plans for sure. Contest hasn't started yet anyway lol you're worse than I am rushing stuff!
    lol, I knoooow, but I thought it would have been sweet if you were like "Well....damn dude, yeah it is...." haha....I didn't think it would be though, just the first thing that popped in my mind. I'll wait until Monday, I promise!

  14. I wish superdrol wasn't banned. I dont think there is anything comparable that isnt banned that you guys could produce. I know it would be top quality coming from PRE.
    When you are a wolf, all sheep are the same.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by HTGduck View Post
    I wish superdrol wasn't banned. I dont think there is anything comparable that isnt banned that you guys could produce. I know it would be top quality coming from PRE.
    You just have to look in the right places.

  16. Any Labor Day dealzzzzzz???
    SCHOOLofSWOLE athlete
    follow @schoolofswole on instagram for all things training, diet, mindset & motivation

  17. Quote Originally Posted by JONimal View Post
    Any Labor Day dealzzzzzz???
    Yes, we just hope our shipments come in before then. We placed a big order after our last big sale (about 3 weeks ago) and only 2 of the packages have gotten to customs (1 landed today which had GW-501516 and S23)

    So if everything is not in by Monday, we will still throw the sale up, but we'll definitely keep it open for longer than usual.

    Stay tuned for updates!

    -PRE
    PremierResearchEssentials.com

  18. As always, class act with PRE.

    My rat loves your GW. That little dude can just keep going and going in the mouse wheel.

  19. Next contest! The next product will be in an oil carrier. Guess away for a free bottle for your rat!
    *Don't message me for sources, I will not respond. Everything I post is fictional and is for entertainment purposes only.*

  20. Quote Originally Posted by yates84 View Post
    Next contest! The next product will be in an oil carrier. Guess away for a free bottle for your rat!
    Superdrol
    Olympus Labs Demigod
    PM me with any Olympus Labs questions
    Use Code WOODY30 for 30% off your order at www.Olympus-Labs.com

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Woody View Post
    Superdrol
    We wish!
    PremierResearchEssentials.com

  22. Quote Originally Posted by PRE View Post
    We wish!
    Me too lol.

    Desoxy-T?
    Olympus Labs Demigod
    PM me with any Olympus Labs questions
    Use Code WOODY30 for 30% off your order at www.Olympus-Labs.com

  23. proviron-mesterolone
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  24. Trestolone acetate?

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Woody View Post
    Me too lol.

    Desoxy-T?
    Ok, you're not allowed to play anymore @Woody

    You won though, will send it to you as soon as it's ready since I already have your info.
    *Don't message me for sources, I will not respond. Everything I post is fictional and is for entertainment purposes only.*
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-18-2009, 12:59 PM
  2. new stack - lots of powder though?!?!?!
    By cheezscott in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-14-2009, 07:00 PM
  3. just bought a lot of stuff, help me plan it out!
    By powerhouse21 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-08-2008, 02:37 PM
  4. A LOT of new recipes to try!!!!!!!
    By wheystation in forum Recipes
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-10-2006, 08:48 PM
  5. Lots of stuff that needs to be used..
    By Anarchy939 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-15-2005, 12:19 PM
Log in
Log in