Researchers rejoice! Lots of new stuff otw!

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Pick me pick me!

2. Quote Originally Posted by netflixNchill View Post
    Pick me pick me!
    Ok, you win just on gp. Game over fellas
    *Don't message me for sources, I will not respond. Everything I post is fictional and is for entertainment purposes only.*
    •   

3. lol kidding keep guessing!
    *Don't message me for sources, I will not respond. Everything I post is fictional and is for entertainment purposes only.*

4. I'm not interested but my saber tooth spider mountain purple gorilla is

5. Quote Originally Posted by RANS0M View Post
    I'm not interested but my saber tooth spider mountain purple gorilla is
    WELL TELL HIM TO APPLY HIMSELF!
    •   

6. Dien diol
    Olympus Labs Demigod
    PM me with any Olympus Labs questions
    Use Code WOODY30 for 30% off your order at www.Olympus-Labs.com

7. Quote Originally Posted by Woody View Post
    Dien diol
    it's mine, back off

8. Quote Originally Posted by Woody View Post
    Dien diol
    Winner winner chicken dinner! Pm me your shipping info, will ship when ready next week. Will try this little contest again for the next release.

9. So stoked on this, Yates! Did you announce this on VL yet?

10. You outsource this from Nostrum?
    "If we use our emotions as a means of forming conclusions and making decisions, then it is our emotions that businesses will appeal to, and in such a world, dishonesty reigns." - Par Deus

11. Quote Originally Posted by unitas27 View Post
    You outsource this from Nostrum?
    Is that a joke? (Nostrum)

Nostrum:
    a medicine, especially one that is not considered effective, prepared by an unqualified person.
    Or is there a supplier called Nostrum? (i.e., Nostrum Laboratories) Edit: There is. lol.
    Love your signature.
    VEIN NUTRITION - PREMIUM BODYBUILDING SUPPLEMENTS
    CLICK ME > VEIN NUTRITION : USE "JUST410" for 10% OFF
    IG: @VeinNutrition

12. I just work here fellas, the business end is way above my pay grade.

13. Quote Originally Posted by RANS0M View Post
    I'm not interested but my saber tooth spider mountain purple gorilla is
    My tarantula literally has 9 legs now. Guess it's time to back off his dose a little bit

14. Quote Originally Posted by yates84 View Post
    My tarantula literally has 9 legs now. Guess it's time to back off his dose a little bit
    Fkn a bro, can't believe you didn't elude anything. Guess you wanted to keep me focused, and guess what, it worked. The big V should be rolling end of this week.

As for this bag of chips, where can I look for my vcu lab friends? I'm sure we'd all love to see what it'll do to mice etc.

Ps- I had to learn of this from a random alert? Sheesh, and I thought you were a friend. Hahaha

15. Quote Originally Posted by chemjr View Post
    Fkn a bro, can't believe you didn't elude anything. Guess you wanted to keep me focused, and guess what, it worked. The big V should be rolling end of this week.

As for this bag of chips, where can I look for my vcu lab friends? I'm sure we'd all love to see what it'll do to mice etc.

Ps- I had to learn of this from a random alert? Sheesh, and I thought you were a friend. Hahaha
    I love you too buddy glad you got that all worked out. Waiting on a call from you!

16. in for when this drops!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/281831-sparkss-journey-recovery.html

17. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    Is that a joke? (Nostrum)

Or is there a supplier called Nostrum? (i.e., Nostrum Laboratories) Edit: There is. lol.
    Love your signature.
    Wow, I never looked up the meaning of Nostrum......that's pretty awesome lol.

18. Quote Originally Posted by yates84 View Post
    I will announce the first new product in 2 days. It starts with a D. Anyone that can guess it before I announce will get a free bottle. And.....go!
    dien ?

19. Quote Originally Posted by btur2915 View Post
    dien ?
    This was already guessed/answered

Quote Originally Posted by Woody View Post
    Dien diol
    Quote Originally Posted by yates84 View Post
    Winner winner chicken dinner! Pm me your shipping info, will ship when ready next week. Will try this little contest again for the next release.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/281831-sparkss-journey-recovery.html

20. I have 4 more products for you guys to guess at for freebies. Will start another round soon.

21. Quote Originally Posted by yates84 View Post
    I have 4 more products for you guys to guess at for freebies. Will start another round soon.
    Can I win that too? Haha
    Olympus Labs Demigod
    PM me with any Olympus Labs questions
    Use Code WOODY30 for 30% off your order at www.Olympus-Labs.com

22. Quote Originally Posted by Sparkss View Post
    This was already guessed/answered
    so sue me i didnt see it.

23. Cant wait

24. Quote Originally Posted by Woody View Post
    Can I win that too? Haha
    Sure can

25. I hope I can guess something! ;D
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-18-2009, 12:59 PM
  2. new stack - lots of powder though?!?!?!
    By cheezscott in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-14-2009, 07:00 PM
  3. just bought a lot of stuff, help me plan it out!
    By powerhouse21 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-08-2008, 02:37 PM
  4. A LOT of new recipes to try!!!!!!!
    By wheystation in forum Recipes
    Last Post: 08-10-2006, 08:48 PM
  5. Lots of stuff that needs to be used..
    By Anarchy939 in forum Anabolics
    Last Post: 09-15-2005, 12:19 PM