THE MONSTAR PLAYS FRANKENSTEIN WITH PRE LGD-4033

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Up two more pounds this week! 9 lbs total in 3 weeks. Crazy. Been eating a ton and have added a few mini sessions on top of the 4 heavy main sessions to try and spur muscle growth and recovery. No sides to report what so ever aside from that nasty first week where I thought I might be dying LOL (happens every freakin time). 2 more heavy deadlift sessions and 1 more heavy squat session for this training cycle. Next training cycle will be modified so that I can peak again towards the end of the LGD cycle. Want to try to hit some nasty numbers!

2. Training has been going really well even though I feel like my body is on the verge of falling apart lately lol. I swear everything hurts. Shoulders are jacked up, left knee hurts, lower back/erectors are toast, right pec was tight this week, elbows are fried. The list goes on and on. This isn't really a typical thing for me as I am usually able to keep myself pretty healthy but I am just doing what I always do, finding a way to get around it and get the work done. I could really use a break from the heavy lifting but I am going to push as far as I can.

Lots of highlights this week. Smoked a 775lb trap bar deadlift this past Monday with a 585 lb paused barbell deadlift after. Hit some rep PR's on incline bench and hit a buttery single with 615 lbs on safety squat bar squats. Big weights this week but like I said, the body is starting to unravel lol. Newborn has made life very busy but the training has still been getting done. Got this hurricane Irma coming straight for us here in Florida so we will see what the next few days has in store. Will update tomorrow with a weekly weigh in just to see where I am sitting at.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by THE MONSTAR View Post
    Training has been going really well even though I feel like my body is on the verge of falling apart lately lol. I swear everything hurts. Shoulders are jacked up, left knee hurts, lower back/erectors are toast, right pec was tight this week, elbows are fried. The list goes on and on. This isn't really a typical thing for me as I am usually able to keep myself pretty healthy but I am just doing what I always do, finding a way to get around it and get the work done. I could really use a break from the heavy lifting but I am going to push as far as I can.

Lots of highlights this week. Smoked a 775lb trap bar deadlift this past Monday with a 585 lb paused barbell deadlift after. Hit some rep PR's on incline bench and hit a buttery single with 615 lbs on safety squat bar squats. Big weights this week but like I said, the body is starting to unravel lol. Newborn has made life very busy but the training has still been getting done. Got this hurricane Irma coming straight for us here in Florida so we will see what the next few days has in store. Will update tomorrow with a weekly weigh in just to see where I am sitting at.
    Great progression bro. Please make sure you all are safe down there. It looks like it'll linger on Florida for like 12 hours.

4. Dang, i am in middle of Olympus Labs UK research with my ectorabbit with their LGD, have you tried it OL brand? I finally took a look at PRE web last night. Is it really much better than Olympus LGD?

5. Quote Originally Posted by Brandiesel View Post
    Great progression bro. Please make sure you all are safe down there. It looks like it'll linger on Florida for like 12 hours.
    Thanks man, hopefully it turns a little and doesn't hit us head on. Not looking good though right now. We have prepared now we just have to pray for the best.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by PoSiTiVeFLoW View Post
    Dang, i am in middle of Olympus Labs UK research with my ectorabbit with their LGD, have you tried it OL brand? I finally took a look at PRE web last night. Is it really much better than Olympus LGD?
    I can't speak on the LGD from OL. I havent tried it. I can only comment on the LGD from PRE and, yes, it is very pure and potent. High quality for sure.

7. Well, Hurricane Irma did what we didn't want for it to do. It is heading straight for us here in Tampa (I live in Lutz on the North border of Tampa). Don't know how long I will be without power but my main objective over these next few days will strictly be to protect my wife, baby and dog. I am in a good area that doesn't flood but this probably wont be easy for anyone. Hopefully we avoid property damage and everyone is safe.

Name:  arm.jpg
Views: 155
Size:  33.4 KB

8. Alright, little catch up post. Hurricane Irma came through this past Sunday/Monday. All is good with my family, thankfully. Our home made it with no issues, THANK GOD. Had a tree uproot and fall but it didn't hit anything. Chopped it up and hauled it off no issues. Neighbors fence that we share got blown down. Easy fix. All in all very blessed. Still been training hard and haven't missed any doses. Will get a weight check tomorrow. Side note: I haven't eaten mcdonalds in like 14 years but I recently rediscovered the mcgriddle lol. I've had like 3 a day the past few days and they are sooo good. Getting me nice and bloated for some big numbers.

9. We're glad you're okay!
    PremierResearchEssentials.com

10. Quote Originally Posted by PRE View Post
    We're glad you're okay!
    Thanks man, I appreciate it!

11. Interesting in Administering LGD with MK-677 to see if I can get my test subject to grow to the largest possible size he has ever been. Interested to see LH and FSH numbers if they will ever be available. LGD may be replaced with Ostarine if I cannot obtain accurate LGD bloods (pre SERM) considering I am well aware of the effects on said subject. Cheers mate!

12. Quote Originally Posted by YamahaC76 View Post
    Interesting in Administering LGD with MK-677 to see if I can get my test subject to grow to the largest possible size he has ever been. Interested to see LH and FSH numbers if they will ever be available. LGD may be replaced with Ostarine if I cannot obtain accurate LGD bloods (pre SERM) considering I am well aware of the effects on said subject. Cheers mate!
    Give it a go and see how your test subject responds. You can always tweak the dosage as you go. Research is important but personal experience is all that matters ultimately.

13. Quote Originally Posted by THE MONSTAR View Post
    I can't speak on the LGD from OL. I havent tried it. I can only comment on the LGD from PRE and, yes, it is very pure and potent. High quality for sure.
    Good stuff, finishing my 3rd going on 4th week with OL UK LGD-4033... very nice results here, not sure why I worried about OL, always get good results from them. I may give the liquid a go next time around for comparison.

14. Quote Originally Posted by PoSiTiVeFLoW View Post
    Good stuff, finishing my 3rd going on 4th week with OL UK LGD-4033... very nice results here, not sure why I worried about OL, always get good results from them. I may give the liquid a go next time around for comparison.
    Easier and faster to obtain too!

15. Hey brother glad to see you and your family are safe down there. Being without power kinda sucks, but being without a house is real ****ty.

Looking big as hell dude. Progressing nicely. And I know what you mean, in the midst of a heavy program sometimes you realize you're getting beat up real bad but you feel good mentally.

16. Quote Originally Posted by Audioph1x View Post
    Hey brother glad to see you and your family are safe down there. Being without power kinda sucks, but being without a house is real ****ty.

Looking big as hell dude. Progressing nicely. And I know what you mean, in the midst of a heavy program sometimes you realize you're getting beat up real bad but you feel good mentally.
    It's almost a given that that will happen while on cycle. Strength is there, body fights you lol. I ended up skipping my Saturday session last week, couldn't focus at all and didn't want to risk injury before the storm hit with not knowing what I would have to do. I have a family to protect, needed to be healthy just in case crap hit the fan. Also skipped that Monday session just to simply give my body a decent break to retool for the last few weeks of the cycle. Don't remember the last time I skipped a session, been a really long time but it was definitely a great decision, I have felt fantastic since.

Hit some DEADS and BACK today, went down like so:

TRAP BAR DEADS
    -750 lbs x 3

BARBELL PAUSED DEADS
    -585 lbs x 2 for 3 sets

BARBELL ROWS
    -275 lbs x 15 for 3 sets

BAND LAT PULLS (STANDING/SAME PLANE AS THE BENCH)
    5 SETS OF 20

Great session. One of the most important areas a lifter can target is their upper back/rear delts. Trust me. Want a big bench? Get a big upper back. Want more stability in the squat? Get a big and strong upper back. Want a bigger deadlift? UPPER BACK/REAR DELTS.

Switching a lot of my accessory lifts up. Keeping my main 4 sessions and then adding an arm day and keeping my upper back/rear delt day. Trying to get as thick as possible. The two extra days (arm day and upper back day) are really low intensity and not very taxing but I can get a lot of blood in there and add a little muscle. Once it stops producing I will either take them out or switch up the target body parts.

Up 2 more pounds to 11. Feeling good. More big numbers coming soon. Any questions ask away!

17. Got a few more days left of this stuff. Things are still going really well. Strength is up every time I step into the gym. Size is up. All you have to do on this stuff is eat for what your goal is and the product will definitely deliver. Like I have said many times before, quality and potency are top notch. Once I am done I will do an official breakdown of a few key areas. Overall very impressed though. If anyone has any questions, please ask. Would love to answer them. Whether it be about the product itself or just training/nutrition/recovery, I love all things pertaining to lifting and love discussing them.

18. Great log! Can I ask what you are stacking with it? Or are you just running PREs Lgd solo

19. Quote Originally Posted by Geoffr View Post
    Great log! Can I ask what you are stacking with it? Or are you just running PREs Lgd solo
    Shoot me a PM. Even though other things obviously have to be ran for assistance purposes, I don't want to overstep and post stuff like that unless given the green light by PRE. Just purely out of respect for them.

20. Ok, sorry for the gap in posts. Life got real busy real quick.

Finished this stuff up a bit ago. Ran it at 12mg the entire time. Fantastic product. Put on roughly 13lbs during the cycle and since coming off and starting pct I have actually shot up 5 more for a total of 18lbs. I also look a little leaner. Strength improved the entire cycle as well, which is awesome. Tons of PR's. Overall felt really good the entire time on this product (aside from the first few days). As long as you eat and train hard, this stuff will deliver. Definitely recommend this COMPANY to anyone, definitely top notch quality stuff as far as purity and potency are concerned.

As I have said this entire log, if you have specific questions please ask and I will answer them.

Thank you PRE for letting me log for you, it was greatly appreciated!

21. That's whats up. If it goes on sale I need to add some LGD research goodness to the cabinet.

22. Quote Originally Posted by PoSiTiVeFLoW View Post
    That's whats up. If it goes on sale I need to add some LGD research goodness to the cabinet.
    It's on sale now under our "FALL SALE" thread
    PremierResearchEssentials.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. lgd-4033 ( is it the real deal? )
    By hamdysayed in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 05-30-2015, 12:52 PM
  2. stacking lgd-4033 with mechabol
    By FitnessLuke in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-09-2014, 03:26 PM
  3. IF stenzine bridge with lgd 4033
    By tyga tyga in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-06-2013, 06:47 PM
  4. The Ace gets ENHANCED with the new PES PRE!!!
    By aceroni in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-02-2013, 12:32 PM
  5. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 01-29-2011, 07:11 PM