Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. In
    Congrats on little girl I'm expecting my second girl in 3 weeks

2. Quote Originally Posted by AlTiTuDe06 View Post
    In
    Congrats on little girl I'm expecting my second girl in 3 weeks
    Thank you and congrats!
    •   

3. Hey mate, if you can, post some bloods on LGD, mid or post doesn't matter to me! I've never seen bloodwork from an LGD only cycle, so I'm super curious just how more suppressive it is compared to mk2866

4. Two doses in so far. Trying to get better at measuring out the liquid and making sure the correct amount makes it into the mouth lol. Been using the syringe that was provided and pulling a little over 1ml daily. I don't want to be wasting drops fumbling with the dropper and syringe every time I pull it. Hopefully that process gets easier.

Hit some incline bench yesterday with loads of accessory stuff. Really been switching things up across the board these last few months. Hopefully all this weak point work will pay off with some big lifts. These sessions look a lot different than my normal training sessions do but I think that's a good thing. Gotta adapt and keep looking for ways to improve or you will just be small and weak forever!

Incline Bench
    -370 for 3 sets of 3

Super Close Grip Incline Bench
    -315 for 3 sets of 5

Skull Crushers w/ EZ Bar
    4 sets of 12

Dips
    -2 sets of 15

Basketball Pushups
    4 sets of 15

Pushdowns
    -3 sets of 8

Laterals
    -100 reps (20 right, 20 left, 20 right, etc nonstop until 100 each side)

Obviously I am trying to strengthen my lockout / triceps. I feel like I can blast anything off the chest but locking it out is where I struggle. Really been hammering the triceps and hoping the different angle with incline will increase the lockout and shoulder strength. Upper back / rear delts have also been getting hammered to help. Will probably go back to normal benching here in the next few weeks and use incline as the secondary movement. Just felt I needed to switch it up a bit.

Food for the day: 2.5 lbs steak, 3 cups jasmine rice, 1 sautéed onion. Also had a pizza and various other snacks.

Name:  food.jpg
Views: 177
Size:  111.2 KB

Looking forward to this stuff kicking in!

5. 4 doses in today. Still getting this syringe use down and trying not to waste any drops fumbling with the dropper and syringe. I can see this getting tricky as we get to the end of the bottle. Overall feeling good. Obviously not much to report yet.

Training yesterday was laid out as follows:

TRAP BAR DEADLIFT
    -735 lbs x 3 for 2 sets

BARBELL PAUSED DEADLIFTS (break the weight off the floor to mid shin, pause, then explode it up)
    -565 lbs x 2 for 3 sets

DUMBBELL ROWS
    -6 sets of 8 with 185

LILLY SHRUGS
    -2 SETS OF 20

HAMSTRING CURLS
    -3 SETS OF 15

Hoping all this trap bar work and pause deads help my lockout. I can blast anything off the floor but I always get stuck at the top. Might go back to pulling against bands for a while after I am done with these. Also been deadlifting with a belt this entire cycle which is something I have never done before. Never liked the use of a belt but I am coming around. Its been saving my lower back/erectors and helping me stay solid through the lift. Trap bar sure is fun though, lets you move heavier weight and hits the lats/traps a little differently.

About to get todays session in here pretty soon. Will update again later tonight or tomorrow. Hopefully in the next week or so there will be some actual results to report!
    •   

6. Subbed brother. Congrats on the baby girl! Exciting times for sure. In for the strength gains. I believe my overall energy, well being, and libido took a hit after the first few weeks. I added 4-andro in, a little too late, and it seemed to help somewhat. My libido never did completely come back that cycle, but 4-andro seemed to help a little. Interested to see what you go with brother.

7. Alright little catch up post here.

Tuesday I ran through my BENCH/UPPER 2 session. Incline Bench, Dumbbell Bench, DB OH Press, Front Raises, Face Pulls. Lots of volume. Still trying to build a solid base before I go back to barbell bench and restart this next training cycle. Nothing super exciting.

Wednesday I did 250 reps of side laterals. I am adding in extra sessions like these to help spur some new growth. I do not always do stuff like this but I am doing 4 big main sessions a week with 2-3 added mini sessions to add muscle and bring up weaknesses.

Today I hit some squats and lower body stuff. I'll write this one out in detail:

SAFETY SQUAT BAR SQUATS
    -595 x 2 for 2 sets
    -335 x 20 (yuck)

GOBLET SQUATS WITH A WIDE STANCE
    4 sets of 15

LILLY SHRUGS (FOCUSING ON GETTING A GOOD HAMSTRING STRETCH)
    -3 SETS OF 15

DEAD BUGS / AB WORK

I skipped the front squats today. Last session I felt like I was about to tear both biceps. Figured I would give it a week off so I just went for a huge rep set of ssb squats and man, IT SUCKED. I was toast after that. Squat sessions are about to change in a major way soon, these have just been a change of pace for a while. Almost time to switch back to the barbell and some better assistance work.

Tomorrow will be the official one week on mark. I will post starting weight/current weight info as well as some general observations tomorrow night just to give everyone a general feel of what Ive been observing. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ASK QUESTIONS! I love answering and discussing with anyone and everyone!

8. Quote Originally Posted by Audioph1x View Post
    Subbed brother. Congrats on the baby girl! Exciting times for sure. In for the strength gains. I believe my overall energy, well being, and libido took a hit after the first few weeks. I added 4-andro in, a little too late, and it seemed to help somewhat. My libido never did completely come back that cycle, but 4-andro seemed to help a little. Interested to see what you go with brother.
    Thanks man! Ya I am running some stuff to combat that. Don't know what PRE wants me to post as far as what I am running with this so I have held off on disclosing that info. No libido issues but the lethargy is definitely something you have to look out for on any cycle. It can get pretty gnarly if you don't have things set up right.

9. @THE MONSTAR
    Damn buddy that's a strong safety bar squat. Your numbers are damn ridiculous. Can't wait to see the numbers you start putting up.
    And yeah, the lethargy definitely got to me a little more than I had expected. Next time I am going to have to try some epiandro and possibly add the 4andro, as well.
    If they don't want you to make that public, I understand. If you want to pm me, I am still interested in hearing about it.

Good luck brother I'll be following along. When are you planning to move back to barbell work?

10. Quote Originally Posted by Audioph1x View Post
    @THE MONSTAR
    Damn buddy that's a strong safety bar squat. Your numbers are damn ridiculous. Can't wait to see the numbers you start putting up.
    And yeah, the lethargy definitely got to me a little more than I had expected. Next time I am going to have to try some epiandro and possibly add the 4andro, as well.
    If they don't want you to make that public, I understand. If you want to pm me, I am still interested in hearing about it.

Good luck brother I'll be following along. When are you planning to move back to barbell work?
    Problem with 4andro is you have to dose it high for it to do what you want it to do. Higher dosing = more money on more bottles and it just isn't worth it at that point.

11. Quote Originally Posted by THE MONSTAR View Post
    Problem with 4andro is you have to dose it high for it to do what you want it to do. Higher dosing = more money on more bottles and it just isn't worth it at that point.
    Yeah it definitely gets expensive fast at a dose that's worth a ****.

12. Well...I am sick. Cough, chest congestion, runny nose. Feel run down. Sucks. With a newborn this is not good. Not sure what the plan is but I will figure something out.

13. What a rollercoaster of a day to say the least. First of all, I am UP 6 LBS IN 8 DAYS. Weight was taken at exact sae time of day under the exact same conditions. Pretty cool. Been feeling run down last couple days, started with a sore throat two days ago and then progressed into this garbage I woke up with. I get sick every cycle so I expected it. Comes with the territory. Got down a gallon of water the first 1.5 hours I was awake, 2.5 total for the day. Hit the gym as planned, sucked it up and attacked. Had a great session. Flipped that switch mentally and got it done.

Incline Bench
    -400 x 1 for 2 sets (liftoffs killed me. barely able to get the bar off the pins and into position to press)

Flat DB Bench
    -4 sets of 8

DB tricep extensions with band looped around back
    -5 sets of 10

BASKETBALL PUSHUPS
    -4 sets of 15

BENCH DIPS with a 45 lb plate
    -2 sets of 20

PUSHDOWNS
    -3 SETS OF 12

LATERALS
    -80 TOTAL REPS

Crushed an incline PR. Funny thing about being on cycle is I usually feel like hot garbage but still perform and get stronger and thicker the entire time. Love hate relationship for sure. You have to be mentally tough to keep killing it during a cycle. Its easy to get lazy and let the lethargy win. That's why people don't get much out of them imo. They don't know how to handle a cycle. Keep pounding the food and push even harder in the gym and you will definitely see results. I hate these guys that take things and then complain they didn't get bigger or stronger when they didn't put any work or effort in at all and blame the product. I feel way better now than I did this morning and am feeling super thick and strong. Cant wait to see what else is in store!

Name:  traps.jpg
Views: 135
Size:  68.6 KB

14. That's awesome! 8lbs in a week!

15. Quote Originally Posted by netflixNchill View Post
    That's awesome! 8lbs in a week!
    *6 lbs in 8 days. Cant wait to see what else is in store!

16. Oh **** sorry I was tired as ****

17. I don't know what y'all sent me, but this stuff does not feel like ligandrol. 10 days in and I would swear I was on a much more potent compound. It's gotta be a combination of the liquid delivery and pure potency. Impression so far is that this is some top shelf stuff. I have taken LGD before, I didn't experience anything close to this, especially 10 days in...my lifts are already getting downright nasty and I am gaining weight by the day. If this is day 10, cant wait to see day 60 lol. Fasten your seatbelts. I am coughing up green stuff and still crushing PR's. Feeling like a human science experiment at this point and I am loving it. As far as the dropper/syringe issues I was having at first, those are no longer a concern. It really is super easy to dose once you get into a rhythm with it. I lost a drop here and there the first few times but Ive got it down now.

TRAP BAR DEADLIFT (elevated handles, similar to pulling off of blocks. working that lockout)
    -760 x 2 for 2 sets

PAUSED BARBELL DEADS
    -585 x 2 for 4 sets

DUMBBELL ROWS
    -5 SETS OF 6

REAR DELT FLYES
    -3 SETS OF 15

Crazy session. Feeling kind of bleh outside of the gym with this cold but my goodness when I step in and its time to put in work I feel strong as an ox. Listened to some good good to get me fired up...

18. We promise that this is LGD, nothing more and nothing less. Quality speaks for itself, as well as sublingual delivery.

We must remind you that these are not for your consumption or any other human. These are strictly for research purposes only, so if you are ingesting these yourself we insist you to stop right away. Do not ingest our products
    PremierResearchEssentials.com

19. Quote Originally Posted by PRE View Post
    We promise that this is LGD, nothing more and nothing less. Quality speaks for itself, as well as sublingual delivery.

We must remind you that these are not for your consumption or any other human. These are strictly for research purposes only, so if you are ingesting these yourself we insist you to stop right away. Do not ingest our products
    I was speaking on behalf of my test subject. I apologize for the confusion.

Purity must be top notch, this stuff is good.

20. Hit Incline Bench/Skull Crushers/DB tricep extensions/Front Raises/Face Pulls on Tuesday.

Did 250 reps of side laterals yesterday with some upright rows after. Trying to add in these extra sessions just to get a pump and hopefully add some more muscle. Increasing frequency/work load.

Did some safety squat bar squats today. Worked up to a PR double but the second rep was super sketchy. The bar threw me forward and I had to grind out the second rep. My left glute was tighter than a nun with a kegel addiction so I ended the session after my top set. Sucks. Zero focus today and everything just felt off. Live to fight another day. Havent had a bad session in a while so it isn't a big deal, itll fester tonight and I will respond with vengeance.

Tomorrow will be the 2 week mark. I will be weighing myself and posting start/1 week/2 week body weights for reference. Strength and size are both going up, should start really taking off here this week.

21. A little over 2 weeks in now. Gained 1 lb more at the 2 week mark to bring the total up to 7 lbs so far. As with most cycles, first week was rough. I always get sick week 1 of a cycle. Every time. Always push through though and still have good training sessions. Hitting a groove now and things are going really well strength and size wise. Bench cycle is restarting as my deadlift and squat cycles are coming to a close. Will be switching things up this next cycle. Fresh accessory work and maybe some changes to the main work as well. Really excited to get back to flat bench and the barbell for squats and deads but everything is going so well I might just keep this set up for the next cycle. Not 100% sure yet, have some ideas and things I want to think about first before setting anything in stone. Excited for sure though, should be a great cycle peaking around the same time the LGD is.

22. Damn dude 7lbs from 2 weeks is solid, keep up the good work! Sounds like PRE LGD is solid!

23. Quote Originally Posted by JahCure View Post
    Damn dude 7lbs from 2 weeks is solid, keep up the good work! Sounds like PRE LGD is solid!
    Definitely is. The difference between this stuff and other LGD is night and day.

24. Quote Originally Posted by THE MONSTAR View Post
    Definitely is. The difference between this stuff and other LGD is night and day.
    That's awesome!!

25. Quote Originally Posted by THE MONSTAR View Post
    Purity and potency...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. lgd-4033 ( is it the real deal? )
    By hamdysayed in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 05-30-2015, 12:52 PM
  2. stacking lgd-4033 with mechabol
    By FitnessLuke in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-09-2014, 03:26 PM
  3. IF stenzine bridge with lgd 4033
    By tyga tyga in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-06-2013, 06:47 PM
  4. The Ace gets ENHANCED with the new PES PRE!!!
    By aceroni in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-02-2013, 12:32 PM
  5. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 01-29-2011, 07:11 PM