Spencyyj Logs PRE Clen

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Spencyyj Logs PRE Clen

Hey there, I'm Spencer. Currently 20 yo at 217 lbs. Bf is 11.6%
    Been working out for roughly 6 years but started being more serious within the past two years. Never had a cutting cycle being that I weighed 175 at 6'4" for a few years and have managed to gain 40+ lbs in less than a year and a half. I've used a few companies products on here and had some pretty good gains. But now that I'm up close to my desired weight (225-235lbs) I think I might need to cut some before school starts up in a few weeks.

I'll be running clen at 40mcg/ml for the first two weeks, then upping to 60 mcg/ml for the 3rd week and probably leaning off of it the 4th week

2. Very curious on this. Best of luck.
    •   

3. 6'4
    217 lbs
    11.6 bf @20 y.o.

Your a beast bro
    Are you running anything else/ have you run to add the 40 lbs??
    Rep for Mr. Supps

Code- AM10 for 10% off at mrsupps.com

4. Yo!
    OLYMPUS LABS/OLYMPUS UK REP
    Use JEBROOK30 for 30% off at http://olympusuk.com/
    E-mail product questions to [email protected]

5. Quote Originally Posted by Godstrength View Post
    6'4
    217 lbs
    11.6 bf @20 y.o.

Your a beast bro
    Are you running anything else/ have you run to add the 40 lbs??
    Thanks man! I got all the way down to 8% a few months back while training for a triathlon and eating a plant based diet. Best I have ever felt in the gym hands down. I was about 205 lbs at the time

I've used SNS X-Gels, some Or1gin from OL, I ran LG'S Bulk Andro Kit but it wasn't too amazing IMO. It's mainly been a ton of 5000+ calorie days that have gotten me here.. my body burns calories like a mofo; even at 5000 calories a day I still don't stay full most days
    •   

6. 8% on a plant based diet? How and what was your protein intake? I saw a movie on netflix (what the health I think) and they had doctors saying your body doesn't need that much protein for muscle and that you can get enough w plant based diets. Curious about your perspective on this as you have some actual real life experience.

Also how many calories a day were you getting from that diet??
    Rep for Mr. Supps

7. Yep yep, it's hard being that lean BC you know I'm never satisfied
    I'll look and see if I still have my meal plan but I had a bulky shake that was plant based with vegan protein.

Yeah in this day and age, it's hard to be protein deficient but easy to have health problems from high protein intake (heart problems mainly) and your body must not need much honesty BC higher amounts are linked to health issues. I gained roughly 4 lbs in a month/month and a half eating that way. I wasn't in a caloric deficit.

8. Intersting bro... I would like to see that diet plan... And also curious as to what your diet is like now. I just turned 40 and always been high protein. But I am concerned about just that, possible heart risks. I'm now switching my thinking to longevity/health as when I was younger I was more about size/strength training. I'm open to moving to more of a plant based diet. I have switched to more fruits and vegetables in diet and definitely feel it makes a difference
    Rep for Mr. Supps

9. Subbed

Sound like a pretty educated 20 year old. Good for you man. Look forward to your results.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Dma378 View Post
    Subbed

Sound like a pretty educated 20 year old. Good for you man. Look forward to your results.
    Was thinking the same thing. Makes me happy to see some younger guys that have some sense
    *Don't message me for sources, I will not respond. Everything I post is fictional and is for entertainment purposes only.*

11. Quote Originally Posted by yates84 View Post
    Was thinking the same thing. Makes me happy to see some younger guys that have some sense
    Thanks! I really appreciate that!
    When I got serious about working out, I started spending hours and hours reading about workouts, nutrition, reading logs and posts on forums (mainly this one) and started to experiment with different meal plans and workouts and some supplements in order to find what worked best for me. I'm just glad I'm not an airhead about the workout world anymore

12. First use was today, got a little bit of a tingly feeling at first (almost like taking a low stim pwo) but it went away after just a little bit. Waiting to see if I feel any extra heat produced by my body or appetite suppression. Being that I live in Louisiana and temps have been 90 with 95% humidity, it's going to be hard to see any body temp difference lol

13. Quote Originally Posted by Spencyyj View Post
    Hey there, I'm Spencer. Currently 20 yo at 217 lbs. Bf is 11.6%
    Been working out for roughly 6 years but started being more serious within the past two years. Never had a cutting cycle being that I weighed 175 at 6'4" for a few years and have managed to gain 40+ lbs in less than a year and a half. I've used a few companies products on here and had some pretty good gains. But now that I'm up close to my desired weight (225-235lbs) I think I might need to cut some before school starts up in a few weeks.

I'll be running clen at 40mcg/ml for the first two weeks, then upping to 60 mcg/ml for the 3rd week and probably leaning off of it the 4th week
    Hell yeah man -- fellow younger lifter here in for support bro. Kill it!

14. Following along, interested to see your results

15. Interested in this as well. Kudos man, I wish I knew what you did at 20 years old. I didn't even begin to try and get fit until I was 30. Nearing on 34 myself. Just in time for a decline in hormones! lol

16. So I got this jitters again this morning for about an hour but I remember reading this was normal and that it was advised to take clen in the AM due to the fact that it basically spikes your energy level. Being that it speeds up your metabolism and what it was originally designed for, it's not far off to believe that it can raise your body's energy level to a small degree. Definitely feeling some appetite suppression though

17. Any headaches related to the dosing

18. Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo14 View Post
    Any headaches related to the dosing
    None that I've noticed

19. I feel a small degree warmer than normal, no more jitters lol, and definitely not eating as much as I normally do. Abs are getting somewhat more defined and the rest of my body is seemingly coming into place

20. How are you doing the 40? Just one whole dose in the am?

21. Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo14 View Post
    How are you doing the 40? Just one whole dose in the am?
    Yeah the whole 40 in the morning being that the half life of clen is 28-36 hours, it gives it more than enough time to fully break down. Technically your body would be running on the dose from the day before. Plus, clen has a tendency to cause sleeplessness in some people so it's best not to dose at night unless you want to experiment with lost sleep lol

22. Quote Originally Posted by Spencyyj View Post
    Yeah the whole 40 in the morning being that the half life of clen is 28-36 hours, it gives it more than enough time to fully break down. Technically your body would be running on the dose from the day before. Plus, clen has a tendency to cause sleeplessness in some people so it's best not to dose at night unless you want to experiment with lost sleep lol
    Yeah, recently came across some guys who had bad jitters and did half dose once early am upon waking l and another early afternoon to try and off set it . Was wondering if that's something you've ever considered or think would help at all

23. Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo14 View Post
    Yeah, recently came across some guys who had bad jitters and did half dose once early am upon waking l and another early afternoon to try and off set it . Was wondering if that's something you've ever considered or think would help at all
    Maybe if I dosed it higher but I think I'm somewhat adjusted to it now but I'll take it into consideration when I raise the dose in the next week or so

24. Moved the dose up to 60 mg a day just BC I felt my body was almost getting used to the low dose. My hunger had started to spike some which was the main cause for the increased dosage.

25. Any note worthy sides thus far? Are you taking any other supps? In for this bro. Excited to see how clen effects you. Glad that you educated yourself so much before beginning. Kudos brother.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Spencyyj Logs LG Science Bulk Andro Kit
    By Spencyyj in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-26-2017, 09:20 PM
  2. Spencyyj Logs New BPS Command
    By Spencyyj in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-29-2017, 04:04 PM
  3. [log] Eat Clen, Tren Hard
    By threeFs in forum Cycle Logs