Spencyyj Logs PRE Clen

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by Audioph1x View Post
    Any note worthy sides thus far? Are you taking any other supps? In for this bro. Excited to see how clen effects you. Glad that you educated yourself so much before beginning. Kudos brother.
    Thanks man!

I've had just a little bit of headaches but I've attributed it to allergies BC mine are TERRIBLE lol! Other than that, nothing noticeable.
    Other supplements include PWO, BCAA's, and a full body protector type vitamin. That's all

2. Quote Originally Posted by Spencyyj View Post
    Thanks man!

I've had just a little bit of headaches but I've attributed it to allergies BC mine are TERRIBLE lol! Other than that, nothing noticeable.
    Other supplements include PWO, BCAA's, and a full body protector type vitamin. That's all
    Nice brother. You still taking the full dose in the morning? What do you think so far?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Audioph1x View Post
    Nice brother. You still taking the full dose in the morning? What do you think so far?
    Yep still doing a full am dose. I really like the product! I'll definitely be ordering more stuff from PRE when I'm done with this

4. Good luck! Just got my clen in. I'll keep up with your log too see how it goes

5. Still going great! Being that I see myself everyday, it's hard to notice changes lol but multiple people I work with and people in the gym have noticed that I have gotten leaner. Pretty good feeling still really enjoying the product 100%
    •   

6. Got about one week left on the clen. Going to do bf when the week is out to see what I'm currently at. I expect I dropped at least a percent, if not more.

I'm ready to finish this up and try more of PRE's research chemicals because they definitely make some high quality stuff.

Also I've noticed that cardio has gotten somewhat easier, my heart rate doesn't rise nearly as quickly. Not sure if that can be attributed to the clen or not though

7. Being that I'm almost done with the clen, I'll give my final report.

I feel as though the product was top notch and I want to thank the guys at PRE for giving me the opportunity to log such a great product! I got my BF tested this morning and it was at 9.9%. Between very clean eating and the use of clen, I was able to drop over a percent of bf while losing almost no weight. Super pumped to have this product in my cabinet for future use! Will definitely be buying more when I run out of this bottle
  8. Spencyyj Logs PRE Clen

Great review!

A bit of confusion though,

You were referring to your test subject that you were researching, right?
    PremierResearchEssentials.com

9. Quote Originally Posted by PRE View Post
    Great review!

A bit of confusion though,

You were referring to your test subject that you were researching, right?
    Lol yes I was

10. Nice work man!!

11. Quote Originally Posted by Dma378 View Post
    Nice work man!!
    Thanks!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Spencyyj Logs LG Science Bulk Andro Kit
    By Spencyyj in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-26-2017, 09:20 PM
  2. Spencyyj Logs New BPS Command