PRE rep. Ask me any questions you have.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... Last
  1. PRE rep. Ask me any questions you have.

I will be representing premier research so if anyone has any questions just ask here or via private messenger. These are the best of the best, have done a little research with these and I stand behind them 100%.
    *Don't message me for sources, I will not respond. Everything I post is fictional and is for entertainment purposes only.*

2. Congrats Yates!
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/291581-officially-chasing-abs.html#post5714196
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by yates84 View Post
    I will be representing premier research so if anyone has any questions just ask here or via private messenger. These are the best of the best, have done a little research with these and I stand behind them 100%.
    International shipping available?

4. Very nice bro, your word goes a long way on these boards so I'm sure it's a stand up company.

5. Quote Originally Posted by bobi593 View Post
    International shipping available?
    I don't see why that would be an issue, shoot him an email and I'm sure he will work that out with you.
    *Don't message me for sources, I will not respond. Everything I post is fictional and is for entertainment purposes only.*
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by JahCure View Post
    Very nice bro, your word goes a long way on these boards so I'm sure it's a stand up company.
    Thanks bro! I will never put my name on some garbage company, not for anything. I know this stuff is top notch for all your research needs from personal experience.

7. Quote Originally Posted by yates84 View Post
    Thanks bro! I will never put my name on some garbage company, not for anything. I know this stuff is top notch for all your research needs from personal experience.
    Whaddup Yatesy! Any current sales, active rep codes, or upcoming sales?
    OLYMPUS LABS/OLYMPUS UK REP
    Use JEBROOK30 for 30% off at http://olympusuk.com/
    E-mail product questions to [email protected]

8. Quote Originally Posted by Jebrook View Post
    Will have codes promos and all that stuff here in the very near future! We will be very active with promotions

9. Quote Originally Posted by Jebrook View Post
    We sure will!

Our initial focus is to get as many products as we can from our giveaway into the hands of qualified Researchers, so that we can have some member feedback for the AM Community
    PremierResearchEssentials.com

10. Yup, PRE is solid....Yates is solid......combined they form the hammer of Thor!!

11. Nice congrats & will check em out

12. Congrats, been eyeing that 7-alpha ace....dumb question I have though...that is the same as oral trest right? Is 20mg pwo sufficient?

13. Quote Originally Posted by Gridles View Post
    Congrats, been eyeing that 7-alpha ace....dumb question I have though...that is the same as oral trest right? Is 20mg pwo sufficient?
    Most people have been saying 30-40mg is best. New researchers would probably be more than happy with 20mg 30min prior to activity. Many researchers compared the "punch" that their test subject experienced to about 75mg trest in capsule form. However, We'll let the reviews speak for the accuracy of that statement!
    PremierResearchEssentials.com

14. Quote Originally Posted by Gridles View Post
    Congrats, been eyeing that 7-alpha ace....dumb question I have though...that is the same as oral trest right? Is 20mg pwo sufficient?
    I agree with PRE, start low and go from there. These are properly dosed so you should get a lot more from a lower dose out of this than other versions of ment you might have researched in the past

15. Quote Originally Posted by yates84 View Post
    I agree with PRE, start low and go from there. These are properly dosed so you should get a lot more from a lower dose out of this than other versions of ment you might have researched in the past
    Thank you. If it were to be used as a test base would you split between 2 dosages or is test base not ideal for this compound?

16. Quote Originally Posted by Gridles View Post
    Thank you. If it were to be used as a test base would you split between 2 dosages or is test base not ideal for this compound?
    It can be used as a test base but I would keep dosing around 50mg a day at most and split doses up so you are dosing at least 3 or 4 times a day for best results. Trest has a very short half life via oral administration

17. Quote Originally Posted by yates84 View Post
    It can be used as a test base but I would keep dosing around 50mg a day at most and split doses up so you are dosing at least 3 or 4 times a day for best results. Trest has a very short half life via oral administration
    Awesome- assume estrogen protection is recommended right? How about anything for prolactin?

18. Quote Originally Posted by Gridles View Post
    Awesome- assume estrogen protection is recommended right? How about anything for prolactin?
    Estrogen control is always recommended to have on hand but lower doses of trest do not necessarily need an ai. Have your ai on hand and only use if you have high estrogen sides.

19. Quote Originally Posted by yates84 View Post
    Estrogen control is always recommended to have on hand but lower doses of trest do not necessarily need an ai. Have your ai on hand and only use if you have high estrogen sides.
    Thanks man, sorry for peppering you with all the questions!

20. Quote Originally Posted by Gridles View Post
    Thanks man, sorry for peppering you with all the questions!
    I'm used to it lol hit me with any of them you have buddy

21. Congrats Yates. Can't wait to try some of this stuff

22. Quote Originally Posted by LAH813 View Post
    Congrats Yates. Can't wait to try some of this stuff
    It's all good stuff, my research has been going great since I hooked up with PRE

23. Got some Ralox from PRE to use on a research subject w gyno... noticed the dose is 50mg/ml which is off the mark of normal dosing protocol... any reason why on this. Can be it run at 100 for reversal
    SCHOOLofSWOLE athlete
    follow @schoolofswole on instagram for all things training, diet, mindset & motivation

24. Congrats Yates

25. Quote Originally Posted by JONimal View Post
    Got some Ralox from PRE to use on a research subject w gyno... noticed the dose is 50mg/ml which is off the mark of normal dosing protocol... any reason why on this. Can be it run at 100 for reversal
    1ml is not always the correct dose for your research. Ralox is something you should taper up until an effective dose is reached and then taper off once results have been reached. Have you read my pct thread with my personal gyro reversal setup? Would be happy to link it in here
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-24-2013, 07:50 PM
  2. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-10-2012, 02:11 PM
  3. Replies: 51
    Last Post: 08-05-2007, 01:59 PM
  4. Have any of you heard of this?
    By oswizzle in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-23-2004, 08:24 PM