PRE rep. Ask me any questions you have.

Page 3 of 11 First 12345 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by krr3b View Post
    Thanks for the reply man. I am trying to figure out how many bottles I want to buy since they are running a sale. Figured no better time to try it out. Appreciate the link to your log. I'll follow along to see how it treats you
    The longer you run mk the better it gets! Definitely stock up now while you can at this price
    *Don't message me for sources, I will not respond. Everything I post is fictional and is for entertainment purposes only.*

2. Quote Originally Posted by yates84 View Post
    The longer you run mk the better it gets! Definitely stock up now while you can at this price
    I ordered 3 bottles last night. Looking forward to giving it a go
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by krr3b View Post
    I ordered 3 bottles last night. Looking forward to giving it a go
    Please check your PM's

Thank you!
    PremierResearchEssentials.com

4. That is an awesome price on Ralox. One of the best I've seen. Ive heard that in some cases running ralox for 2-3 months straight can slowly reverse preexisting gyno.
    I need to give it a go.
    When you are a wolf, all sheep are the same.

5. Quote Originally Posted by PRE View Post
    Please check your PM's

Thank you!
    Responded to your PM with a question
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by HTGduck View Post
    That is an awesome price on Ralox. One of the best I've seen. Ive heard that in some cases running ralox for 2-3 months straight can slowly reverse preexisting gyno.
    I need to give it a go.
    I have a gyno reversal protocol in my PCT thread that uses ralox, will link it up if you would like to read it.
    *Don't message me for sources, I will not respond. Everything I post is fictional and is for entertainment purposes only.*

7. Quote Originally Posted by yates84 View Post
    I have a gyno reversal protocol in my PCT thread that uses ralox, will link it up if you would like to read it.
    Yes please.

8. Quote Originally Posted by HTGduck View Post
    Yes please.
    Scroll down to the very bottom of the first post

Post Cycle Therapy: A User's Guide

9. Quote Originally Posted by ZachH View Post

Appreciate it!!

10. Quote Originally Posted by ZachH View Post

Thanks for picking up my slack bro! Repped.

11. Quote Originally Posted by yates84 View Post
    Thanks for picking up my slack bro! Repped.
    looking to pick up a bunch of items from pre. any sales planned soon?

12. Yeah I missed the 35% off sale by a day or two. Gonna pick up that ralox on next sale.

13. Quote Originally Posted by btur2915 View Post
    looking to pick up a bunch of items from pre. any sales planned soon?
    Will talk to the boss today about that for you. Maybe I can get him to make me a discount code for us to use any time!

14. Quote Originally Posted by yates84 View Post
    Will talk to the boss today about that for you. Maybe I can get him to make me a discount code for us to use any time!
    that would be lovely.

15. "YATES10" at checkout will get you 10% your entire order

That will be a permanent code available to everyone to use in between our sales!

Have a great week everyone!

-PRE
    PremierResearchEssentials.com

16. You couldn't have picked a better guy for a rep, congrats Yates!

17. Quote Originally Posted by PRE View Post
    "YATES10" at checkout will get you 10% your entire order

That will be a permanent code available to everyone to use in between our sales!

Have a great week everyone!

-PRE
    Tighttttt. Thanks guys.
    *strong supplement shop rep*

Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com

18. What's the actual name of the company to put in the Google search?

19. Quote Originally Posted by Cgkone View Post
    What's the actual name of the company to put in the Google search?
    https://premierresearchessentials.com

20. I've heard if you only run mk2866 for 4 weeks then take 1-2 weeks off you don't need a pct. Is this true?

21. Name:  IMG_6814.jpg
Views: 216
Size:  461.0 KB

Pictured above is RAD I just opened for some research after using 1 bottle that had something similar. I wanted to know if this is normal to have those chunks / clumps. Also had something similar with Ralox
    SCHOOLofSWOLE athlete
    follow @schoolofswole on instagram for all things training, diet, mindset & motivation

22. Quote Originally Posted by hambone2493 View Post
    I've heard if you only run mk2866 for 4 weeks then take 1-2 weeks off you don't need a pct. Is this true?
    False. You received irresponsible info.

23. Quote Originally Posted by JONimal View Post
    Name:  IMG_6814.jpg
Views: 216
Size:  461.0 KB

Pictured above is RAD I just opened for some research after using 1 bottle that had something similar. I wanted to know if this is normal to have those chunks / clumps. Also had something similar with Ralox
    It's normal just shake very well before administration of each dose to your test subject for continued accurate dosing through the entire bottle

24. Quote Originally Posted by hambone2493 View Post
    I've heard if you only run mk2866 for 4 weeks then take 1-2 weeks off you don't need a pct. Is this true?
    Please don't do this. Mk should be administered to your test subject for at least 8 weeks with a proper pct and time off afterwards unless you are researching how to destroy your subjects hpta and or sexual activity

25. Quote Originally Posted by yates84 View Post
    It's normal just shake very well before administration of each dose to your test subject for continued accurate dosing through the entire bottle
    Any benefit to soaking for two minutes in water after boiling? I have done this with success during previous research.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-24-2013, 07:50 PM
  2. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-10-2012, 02:11 PM
  3. Replies: 51
    Last Post: 08-05-2007, 01:59 PM
  4. Have any of you heard of this?
    By oswizzle in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-23-2004, 08:24 PM