PRE rep. Ask me any questions you have.

Page 2 of 11 First 1234 ... Last

  1. is ur lgd legit XD


  2. Quote Originally Posted by lilbigman15 View Post
    is ur lgd legit XD
    It's definitely good to go bro
    *Don't message me for sources, I will not respond. Everything I post is fictional and is for entertainment purposes only.*
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by yates84 View Post
    1ml is not always the correct dose for your research. Ralox is something you should taper up until an effective dose is reached and then taper off once results have been reached. Have you read my pct thread with my personal gyro reversal setup? Would be happy to link it in here
    Yea man I've read it. That's what I was basing it off of... starting at 120mg. Unless I read it wrong or misunderstood which is very possible
    SCHOOLofSWOLE athlete
    follow @schoolofswole on instagram for all things training, diet, mindset & motivation

  4. At what age should mk677 be considered?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by hambone2493 View Post
    At what age should mk677 be considered?
    Mk has great benifits at any age, is a great way to boost gh without daily injections. It seems to be more effective in younger guys in their 20s. Getting on hgh was one of the best things I ever did for myself and I know a lot of guys that feel the same way about mk
    *Don't message me for sources, I will not respond. Everything I post is fictional and is for entertainment purposes only.*
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by yates84 View Post
    Mk has great benifits at any age, is a great way to boost gh without daily injections. It seems to be more effective in younger guys in their 20s. Getting on hgh was one of the best things I ever did for myself and I know a lot of guys that feel the same way about mk
    more effective in guys in their 20 ? explain please

  7. In for the info. Also congrats on the position!

  8. Any plans of carrying peptides? Caber?

  9. Any chance of some exemestane in the near future?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by bobi593 View Post
    more effective in guys in their 20 ? explain please
    MK works through ghrelin in the stomach and boosts natural gh production. As we get older our natural gh production is lowered as you already know. Think of it as adding a turbo to a civic compared to adding a turbo to an m5, since the m5 naturally has more horsepower than the civic the m5 will get the most benifit from the turbo. That's the best I can explain it lol
    *Don't message me for sources, I will not respond. Everything I post is fictional and is for entertainment purposes only.*

  11. I've been researching an osta cycle for a long time and read so much different crap I'm not sure what to believe and what not to. Could you recommend a cycle for my test subject. I'm thinking 8 weeks at 25mg. Not sure proper dosing and timing of serm and if an AI is needed.

  12. Gunna ask in here lol,

    Currently on
    frag (250mcgs 2x a day)
    lr3 (25mcgs pre and 25 post)
    Gw (5.5mgs 2x a day)
    And soon will add clen
    What else (of the research variety; Sarms, Chems, peps etc) could I add in for the remainder of the cut
    Alpha20 - Chaos and Pain 20% off your order today.
    PM with any questions bros!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Alpha1agreda View Post
    Gunna ask in here lol,

    Currently on
    frag (250mcgs 2x a day)
    lr3 (25mcgs pre and 25 post)
    Gw (5.5mgs 2x a day)
    And soon will add clen
    What else (of the research variety; Sarms, Chems, peps etc) could I add in for the remainder of the cut
    Hearing good things about S23. Some people are comparing it to Winny. Maybe add that

  14. Quote Originally Posted by yates84 View Post
    MK works through ghrelin in the stomach and boosts natural gh production. As we get older our natural gh production is lowered as you already know. Think of it as adding a turbo to a civic compared to adding a turbo to an m5, since the m5 naturally has more horsepower than the civic the m5 will get the most benifit from the turbo. That's the best I can explain it lol
    So at this logic we should have been rocking mk fresh out the womb. That would be like turbo charging a Lamborghini ..

    Lol just playing brother.
  15. PRE rep. Ask me any questions you have.


    Quote Originally Posted by LAH813 View Post
    Hearing good things about S23. Some people are comparing it to Winny. Maybe add that
    Nice will look into it thanks!
    Alpha20 - Chaos and Pain 20% off your order today.
    PM with any questions bros!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by LAH813 View Post
    Hearing good things about S23. Some people are comparing it to Winny. Maybe add that
    We should have S23 very soon. We should've had it a month ago but customs like to confiscate anything that looks like anabolic steroid powder. So we had to get it reshipped...twice. It's currently being processed by US customs now so once/if it passes through we will be hosting a giveaway to 2 members. Hopefully by end of next week
    PremierResearchEssentials.com

  17. Quote Originally Posted by PRE View Post
    We should have S23 very soon. We should've had it a month ago but customs like to confiscate anything that looks like anabolic steroid powder. So we had to get it reshipped...twice. It's currently being processed by US customs now so once/if it passes through we will be hosting a giveaway to 2 members. Hopefully by end of next week
    Well I would love to try it out. Hearing very promising things if ran at 30mgs. Can't wait for the giveaway hopefully I can jump on that

  18. Quote Originally Posted by LAH813 View Post
    Well I would love to try it out. Hearing very promising things if ran at 30mgs. Can't wait for the giveaway hopefully I can jump on that
    We'll be sure to announce it in our sub-forum!
    PremierResearchEssentials.com

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Alpha1agreda View Post
    Gunna ask in here lol,

    Currently on
    frag (250mcgs 2x a day)
    lr3 (25mcgs pre and 25 post)
    Gw (5.5mgs 2x a day)
    And soon will add clen
    What else (of the research variety; Sarms, Chems, peps etc) could I add in for the remainder of the cut
    You are wasting 25mcg igf1 lr3 when you pin after a workout. It cant bind to receptors after exercise.
    When you are a wolf, all sheep are the same.

  20. I have really been thinking about researching mk677. How long does it normally take for test subjects to start seeing results from your product?

  21. Quote Originally Posted by PRE View Post
    We'll be sure to announce it in our sub-forum!
    How would it compare to s4. I love s4 but being blind every time I go from light to dark sucks.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by krr3b View Post
    I have really been thinking about researching mk677. How long does it normally take for test subjects to start seeing results from your product?
    Hey brother I'm not a rep but have been running a log of the PRE mk. Honestly I started feeling the effects after first day and was up 4 lbs the first week on a 10 mg/day dose

    Premier Research Essentials MK677 log
    Rep for Mr. Supps

    Code- AM10 for 10% off at mrsupps.com

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Godstrength View Post
    Hey brother I'm not a rep but have been running a log of the PRE mk. Honestly I started feeling the effects after first day and was up 4 lbs the first week on a 10 mg/day dose

    Premier Research Essentials MK677 log
    Thanks for the reply man. I am trying to figure out how many bottles I want to buy since they are running a sale. Figured no better time to try it out. Appreciate the link to your log. I'll follow along to see how it treats you

  24. Is your 7 alpha ace trestolone acetate? If not what is it? (https://premierresearchessentials.co...ts/7-alpha-ace)

  25. Quote Originally Posted by hambone2493 View Post
    Is your 7 alpha ace trestolone acetate? If not what is it? (https://premierresearchessentials.co...ts/7-alpha-ace)
    Yes you are correct. It's Trest Ace.
    "If we use our emotions as a means of forming conclusions and making decisions, then it is our emotions that businesses will appeal to, and in such a world, dishonesty reigns." - Par Deus
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-24-2013, 07:50 PM
  2. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-10-2012, 02:11 PM
  3. Replies: 51
    Last Post: 08-05-2007, 01:59 PM
  4. Have any of you heard of this?
    By oswizzle in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-23-2004, 08:24 PM
Log in
Log in