PRE rep. Ask me any questions you have.

Page 11 of 11 First ... 91011

1. Quote Originally Posted by jimmyjusa View Post
    General question for my research animal. They have spent the past year finally dropping weight after being put on ssris for the previous 3 years. The ssris packed on the pounds even when restricting diet to 1600 cals, got up to a peak weight of a ballooning 265. Research animal is now down to 210 and wondering what The best products would help keep the weight coming off.
    You might have just gone too low on calories at 1600 and it slowed your metabolism. I've been on Prozac for 2 years or so. Definitely gained some weight, but a lot of that was also from me not being as on point with diet.

Slowly but surely dropping weight currently.

S23 has been a great research tool for my test subject in regards to increasing strength, lean body mass, and fat loss.

My test subject has also been utilizing the HGH frag provided by Premier Research Essentials and the ghrp 2. The ghrp 2 has the potential to cause bloating, but usage along with a diuretic will usually clear that right up. HGH frag stimulates lipolysis (fat burning) , and prevents lipogenesis (fat storage).

2. Quote Originally Posted by nubioso View Post
    You might have just gone too low on calories at 1600 and it slowed your metabolism. I've been on Prozac for 2 years or so. Definitely gained some weight, but a lot of that was also from me not being as on point with diet.

Slowly but surely dropping weight currently.

S23 has been a great research tool for my test subject in regards to increasing strength, lean body mass, and fat loss.

My test subject has also been utilizing the HGH frag provided by Premier Research Essentials and the ghrp 2. The ghrp 2 has the potential to cause bloating, but usage along with a diuretic will usually clear that right up. HGH frag stimulates lipolysis (fat burning) , and prevents lipogenesis (fat storage).
    Thanks, 1600 was my final attempt after trying multiple other diets and methods for my research. I stopped cold turkey because my research animal had more problems with the side effects trying to taper down. He's tried just about every standard ssri plus a few others. When my research animal stopped taking the meds he dropped 20 lbs the first month with no dietary changes. All labs for thyroid were perfect the entire time. From my reading they cause more issues in the digestive tract than metabolism.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by jimmyjusa View Post
    Thanks, 1600 was my final attempt after trying multiple other diets and methods for my research. I stopped cold turkey because my research animal had more problems with the side effects trying to taper down. He's tried just about every standard ssri plus a few others. When my research animal stopped taking the meds he dropped 20 lbs the first month with no dietary changes. All labs for thyroid were perfect the entire time. From my reading they cause more issues in the digestive tract than metabolism.
    Which one are you on if I may ask? No worries if not. I'm not sure how much weight gain to attribute to Prozac only because like I mentioned, I know my diet wasn't on point. Makes me wonder how much I'd drop if I stopped it though lol, but my brain I don't think cares for me to stop. =P

If your current stats are accurate, 5'7, 240lbs. Honestly man I'd try like.....2250 calories for a couple weeks and take note of your weight. Then start dropping by about 100-150 calories, maxing out somewhere around 1800....Lower than that and your body is going to slow the metabolism.

If you're no longer getting warm after eating a large meal, or (not to sound gross) but notice you aren't dropping a deuce very often, those are pretty good signs you've slowed down a bit.

Just gotta reset yourself and get after it!

EDIT: Oh, and when I was talking about metabolism, I was mainly talking about the calories effecting it, not so much the SSRIs. Also, try adding Berberine to your diet.

4. Quote Originally Posted by nubioso View Post
    Which one are you on if I may ask? No worries if not. I'm not sure how much weight gain to attribute to Prozac only because like I mentioned, I know my diet wasn't on point. Makes me wonder how much I'd drop if I stopped it though lol, but my brain I don't think cares for me to stop. =P

If your current stats are accurate, 5'7, 240lbs. Honestly man I'd try like.....2250 calories for a couple weeks and take note of your weight. Then start dropping by about 100-150 calories, maxing out somewhere around 1800....Lower than that and your body is going to slow the metabolism.

If you're no longer getting warm after eating a large meal, or (not to sound gross) but notice you aren't dropping a deuce very often, those are pretty good signs you've slowed down a bit.

Just gotta reset yourself and get after it!

EDIT: Oh, and when I was talking about metabolism, I was mainly talking about the calories effecting it, not so much the SSRIs. Also, try adding Berberine to your diet.
    Pm sent, long answer

5. t3/anastrozol / clen and 7alpha would likely keep your animal lean
    This Spot For Sale
    •   

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-24-2013, 07:50 PM
  2. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-10-2012, 02:11 PM
  3. Replies: 51
    Last Post: 08-05-2007, 01:59 PM