Predator nutrition: I need answers

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Since you won’t answer your emails I will make a forum post. I bought 3 bottles of your pheraplex, used one bottle, and am super disappointed in my results or lack there of. Have emailed you many times about this with absolutely no response. What gives?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Admin if this is for any reason inappropriate please let me know and I will delete it but this is my only means of reaching out.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
moved

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
PredNutrition I had the same issues with 1 Test. Was doing 3ml a day, of what only can be described as fire water, and got barely anything from it (if anything because I was running epiandro and 4AD too)

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Are they board sponsors? If so, can someone please show me where that is listed?
Thanks

Chacheeman

Chacheeman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
let me just say that in 2021 their customer service has declined even farther
my $180 package is stuck in Germany since Dec 1 2020 it is Jan 24 2021 and the item was ordered Nov 24 2020

everytime I email them they just tell me to be patient. Never offering a solution despite demands for a refund.

no, my item was not seized at customs, it Never even made it to customs. They like to ignore their problems.

I will not be ordering from them ever again in the future. Prohormones suck anyways. So much dirtier than the real deal.

mawalega

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Old post but in case anyone didn't know... Pred had a huge ordeal with selling fake prohormones. Bloods proved they were fake and they did nothing for any of their customers. Stop buying from them 🤷