Fusion supplements: Nano 1T 9 REVIEWS

1. Fusion supplements: Nano 1T

I have a question for you. Is this the same thing as the original Ergopharm 1ad which is 1-Androstene-3beta, 17beta-diol or is this a 1dhea products?

2. It's the same as mentioned. If you read up on it at PN you will see. It tastes like dragons balls
    Now remember, when things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by DennisTheDane View Post
    It's the same as mentioned. If you read up on it at PN you will see. It tastes like dragons balls
    I did read it but still confused. I guess it is the PH 1-test. From what I understand the OG 1AD converts to 1-Test in the body

4. Quote Originally Posted by JohnP. View Post
    I did read it but still confused. I guess it is the PH 1-test. From what I understand the OG 1AD converts to 1-Test in the body
    Yuuuup das it bro.
    Now remember, when things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is.

5. Quote Originally Posted by DennisTheDane View Post
    Yuuuup das it bro.
    Have you ran Nano 1T?/
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by JohnP. View Post
    Have you ran Nano 1T?/
    Just stopped due health issues
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Hard Rock Supplements SD90 cycle review
    By jquanda in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-05-2012, 02:57 PM
  2. PCT for Fusion Supplements Trenadrol???
    By cheshiremike in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-01-2012, 11:07 AM
  3. Designer Supplements Adrenalean Final Review
    By lector606 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 08-23-2008, 10:23 AM
  4. Opinions on Supplement Stack to Review
    By OCCFan023 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-04-2006, 11:44 PM
  5. Designer Supplements NHA Stack Review