Pop Quiz - Which Anabolic would you like to see resurrected? or Being released?

PredNutrition

PredNutrition

Awards
We are working with a number of brands who make Anabolic’s and we’d be interesting in hearing from AM users what products you would like to see being released which can include Anabolic compounds not sold for 10-15 years as well as innovative new hormonal supplements.

So what do you miss? what didn't you get chance to try? What would you like to see?

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
Methyl-DHT Oxime

gav86

Awards
  • Established
1-ad, 1-test in a topical. Nano Mithras if you can get that again. Maybe more nano stuff. Really notice the difference by a long shot

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
M1T I would have said phera but that's already made a comeback. Also what about ifns bold 200 was that banned in the UK? I never got to try these things but they are legends for sure

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll give you one guess what I would choose to be able to sell again.

HAVOC!

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll give you one guess what I would choose to be able to sell again.

HAVOC!
Epistane is one of those compounds people hated or thought was the best oral ever made.

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
Bold 200 (1, 4 Androstadiene-3, 17- Dione) except in higher dose form/more economical

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
We are working with a number of brands who make Anabolic’s and we’d be interesting in hearing from AM users what products you would like to see being released which can include Anabolic compounds not sold for 10-15 years as well as innovative new hormonal supplements.

So what do you miss? what didn't you get chance to try? What would you like to see?
Another vote for Methyl-DHT Oxime aka The-1