I need a good quality inexpensive powerlifting belt?

Truck 44

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I need some recommendations on a good quality not to expensive weightlifting belt. also what is a good place to order from?

what is the best kind to get. need some opinions.

thanks

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
B, have you ever used a Grizzly power belt..I was in desperate need and my buddy gave me a brand new one..

guyfromkop2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
inzer all the way, their belts are guaranteed forever, anything goes wrong and send it back, free replacement :D

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
never heard of it. who makes it?
I think the companies actual name is Grizzly. It may be a Canadian company, but after looking at the one you posted in the link this one kinda seems like a piece of crap.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
generally, whenever someone gives you something, it's not known for quality.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's 4" Wide w/ just belt attachment, not lever action...I'm thinking I should invest in a different belt..lol

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
prong belts work fine, but once you try out a lever belt, you'll wonder why you ever bothered with the other kind.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:D ..I just ordered an Inzer, after looking at the pictures of the Inzer levers and my pitiful belt, I was shamed into buying one..I got the pink one in honour of you big guy!

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
lol, you go ahead and sport that pink belt brutha. and wear some bunny slippers on deads. ;)

guyfromkop2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i have a lever, had to buy a 1 prong now that i'm using gear. levers are too much of a ***** to keep adjusting. so the lever is now used for raw dog lifting :D wish there was an easier way to adjust the lever, those things will tighten like non other

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
A little off topic Guy, but I went to Teamsniffy and didn't see where to sign up for the forum..Though I did watch alot of videos of your ugly mug.

moflika

Awards
Ok, this is going to sound really retarded, but I just got my Inzer 10-inch lever belt and I can't seem to put this thing together! I got the belt, 2 screws, the lever and a small metal plate with 2 holes for the screws in it. It seems simple enough, but I think I did it wrong:blink:

Observe:

I hope the pics are good enough. Anyway, is this right and if it is does that mean I have to stand over the belt and pull it up? I doubt it, because it can't fit over my legs and I know plently of people on here have legs bigger than mine.

Embarrassing as this post is, I'd really like to find out how to put this thing together!

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
Ok, this is going to sound really retarded, but I just got my Inzer 10-inch lever belt and I can't seem to put this thing together! I got the belt, 2 screws, the lever and a small metal plate with 2 holes for the screws in it. It seems simple enough, but I think I did it wrong:blink:

Observe:

I hope the pics are good enough. Anyway, is this right and if it is does that mean I have to stand over the belt and pull it up? I doubt it, because it can't fit over my legs and I know plently of people on here have legs bigger than mine.

Embarrassing as this post is, I'd really like to find out how to put this thing together!
You have it put together right. To open up the belt, you have to take the 4 prongs out of the one side of the belt. The belt should then be open. When you get ready to lift, you put it around where you want it,attach the buckle prongs to the 4 holes on the end, then latch shut and...Voila! You're locked in your lever belt.

guyfromkop2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
make sure it's hard to close it too, you want that puppy TIGHT on squats

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
make sure it's hard to close it too, you want that puppy TIGHT on squats
I have mine so tight it's hard to build up IAP. I think I might need to loosen it up a notch. But then again, if it ain't broke... :D