Had a meet today

  1. Had a meet today


    Didn't go great, I was sick as hell. The only reason I showed up was because I had a good friend of mine got me in as a guest lifter. I only managed to bench 625, but got damn close to 650. I have the vids posted at www.putfile.com/nickw . Take a look at how low to the ground the bench is, lol.


  2. awesome vid bro. you've been having a ****ty time lately with getting sick. last time you had blood pouring out of your ears. either way, that's a helluva impressive lift and you made it out uninjured. excellent job.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub
    awesome vid bro. you've been having a ****ty time lately with getting sick. last time you had blood pouring out of your ears. either way, that's a helluva impressive lift and you made it out uninjured. excellent job.
    Its hard to not get sick at school, there are always people walking around spreading germs....dirty bastards!!! I can't wait till I graduate for that very reason (and because I actually get to start life on my own, lol).
    •   
       


  4. Hey Nick, are you using anytype of antioxidant, immune boosters? and are you still using pp? Because of your stress levels do you think its causing your sickness? Also kick ass lift !!!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Apowerz6
    Hey Nick, are you using anytype of antioxidant, immune boosters? and are you still using pp? Because of your stress levels do you think its causing your sickness? Also kick ass lift !!!
    Not using an antioxident or PP right now. I didn't think of the stress factor, but it could very well be a part of it. I didn't get sick until right after my Jan term statistics final.

  6. yes stas suck, and when in school stress levels are WAY UP !!! maybe some lean xtreme might be an thought, or pynecol, coq10 or ester e could do you some good too. sorry i just cake from work at vitamin world, and alot of people do not take into consideartion stress and how it wreaks HAVOC !!!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Apowerz6
    yes stas suck, and when in school stress levels are WAY UP !!! maybe some lean xtreme might be an thought, or pynecol, coq10 or ester e could do you some good too. sorry i just cake from work at vitamin world, and alot of people do not take into consideartion stress and how it wreaks HAVOC !!!
    I think I will try some LX, it really helped with my stress before. Thanks for the help!

  8. Very impressive lift. That bench was very low, looked like your knees were gonna snap!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by revodrew
    Very impressive lift. That bench was very low, looked like your knees were gonna snap!
    LOL, yeah it was, there was a lifter there who 5'4" (and he was just plain incredible) and the bench fit him perfectly. My legs were cramping every time I tucked them under, and I couldn't try to drive with them or my butt would have come off the bench.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Apowerz6
    Hey Nick, are you using anytype of antioxidant, immune boosters? and are you still using pp? Because of your stress levels do you think its causing your sickness? Also kick ass lift !!!
    He'll be using VIGOR when it is released at the end of February.
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

  11. Thanks Robboe, any chance of me *ehem* cough, sneeze testing vigor too... ahem cough sneeze?

  12. Good Job Nick!WAY TO GO RAW MAN!
    Keep it up brudda!

  13. Thanks Skull! When is your next meet?

  14. Awesome job big Nick...650 is right around the corner man. You need a little good lifting luck to offset this crappy luck youve been having!

  15. Kick ass man. Nice vids!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by NickW
    Thanks Skull! When is your next meet?
    A month or so yet.Will start using Bench shirt this week.Hey nick what is your email again man i lost it.Need to ask u some stuff bro.

  17. Skull, I will send you an e-mail from my hotmail account later today, after classes.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Just had gyno surgery today!
    By Jarrod in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-04-2013, 03:53 AM
  2. First meet today
    By thyrod in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 89
    Last Post: 04-21-2013, 02:34 AM
  3. Had my article published on T-Nation today!
    By dhuge67 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-12-2007, 08:23 PM
  4. Complaint I had to send to my City today...
    By Rivet in forum General Chat
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 08-31-2006, 10:05 PM
Log in
Log in