Cheque Drops Use
- 10-01-2005, 11:36 AM
Cheque Drops Use
I'm not a powerlifter or strongman, but was wondering how Cheque Drops would be used by one. Mainly, if used before a competition, and you're off cycle, would you need to use some sort of PCT? Also, would it be ok to use once a week without PCT for a couple on months maybe? Sorry if this sounds stupid, all I know of this stuff is what I've read in Big Cat's Profile.
- 10-01-2005, 01:06 PM
Yeah, twice a wk wouldn't require PCT. About 400-600mcg/d on a cycle or 800-1000mcg before a comp.
- 10-01-2005, 04:39 PM
Originally Posted by DR.D
10-01-2005, 04:47 PM
holy ****, i didn't know those things were still around.
10-01-2005, 05:04 PM
Uhhhh..... me neither... that's just what I heard and stuff..Originally Posted by powerlifter
10-01-2005, 05:06 PM
Who said they're around? I was just asking a question on their use.Originally Posted by powerlifter
10-17-2005, 12:37 PM
While at a meet take about 2cc's (they are sublingual) 3 minutes before your lift. This will give it time to kick in. Some take them for every attempt some just on thirds and some just on the deads. Usually you will only take them meet time or the last 2 weeks while training for the meet. You only take them before you lift the weight and you will get the rush. Yes they are still around.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Zero V in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 07-30-2010, 01:37 AM
- By rampage jackson in forum Old School Hormone UseReplies: 2Last Post: 04-19-2010, 09:48 AM
- By trackstud100m in forum AnabolicsReplies: 27Last Post: 10-13-2009, 12:34 PM
- By hethcliff in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 04-19-2005, 06:09 PM
- By zaph123 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 25Last Post: 04-14-2005, 08:46 PM