Eddie Hall vs Hafthor Björnsson

  1. Eddie Hall vs Hafthor Björnsson


    This popped up on my YouTube account. Thought of @Hyde and @swimfan65!

    Blew me away! My max squat is 225. I’m weak!

    Enjoy!


    https://youtu.be/bkndgpZ9MQU


  2. I got to meet Eddie 2 years ago and he’s a very funny guy - more relatable too because he is working class and only 6’1”, and speaks English obviously. Thor is great to watch as well but he’s more of a spectacle to me than someone I would actually wanna train with.

    Both guys are just dumb strong!
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
    •   
       


  3. Idk, they are impressive strong for sure but being a fat slob is not.
    I’m way more impressed with this guy https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LtEapFVXcJc
    Larry is 6’1 as well and have a body that are as impressive as his lifts.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by BBiceps View Post
    Idk, they are impressive strong for sure but being a fat slob is not.
    I’m way more impressed with this guy https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LtEapFVXcJc
    Larry is 6’1 as well and have a body that are as impressive as his lifts.
    How are wither of these guys fat slobs?
    Name:  77BBA4F6-7893-447E-A2DE-03CFFB2E51DB-409-0000003A25891067.JPG
Views: 50
Size:  76.9 KB
    Name:  ACF232E5-8FAF-4601-968E-6EBAD7C8153B-409-0000003A4503DE1B.jpeg
Views: 54
Size:  163.6 KB
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

  5. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    How are wither of these guys fat slobs?
    Name:  77BBA4F6-7893-447E-A2DE-03CFFB2E51DB-409-0000003A25891067.JPG
Views: 50
Size:  76.9 KB
    Name:  ACF232E5-8FAF-4601-968E-6EBAD7C8153B-409-0000003A4503DE1B.jpeg
Views: 54
Size:  163.6 KB
    maybe you can tell they’re obese by the division in their abdominals??

    Quote Originally Posted by BBiceps View Post
    Idk, they are impressive strong for sure but being a fat slob is not.
    I’m way more impressed with this guy https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LtEapFVXcJc
    Larry is 6’1 as well and have a body that are as impressive as his lifts.
    Maybe they don’t care about your opinion on how they look? Maybe what’s important to them is that no matter how heavy or how many drugs YOU take, you will never be as strong as they were? To some people lifting isn’t about winning a beauty pageant. Because Larry Wheels (to take nothing from his crazy impressive accomplishments) will NEVER be World’s Strongest Man like they were.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    maybe you can tell they’re obese by the division in their abdominals??



    Maybe they don’t care about your opinion on how they look? Maybe what’s important to them is that no matter how heavy or how many drugs YOU take, you will never be as strong as they were? To some people lifting isn’t about winning a beauty pageant. Because Larry Wheels (to take nothing from his crazy impressive accomplishments) will NEVER be World’s Strongest Man like they were.
    I’m not trying downgrade their accomplishments, they are very strong, Im just not impressed with them. Btw, lol, I hope your not saying that they are not on drugs?!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    How are wither of these guys fat slobs?
    Name:  77BBA4F6-7893-447E-A2DE-03CFFB2E51DB-409-0000003A25891067.JPG
Views: 50
Size:  76.9 KB
    Name:  ACF232E5-8FAF-4601-968E-6EBAD7C8153B-409-0000003A4503DE1B.jpeg
Views: 54
Size:  163.6 KB

    Thor looks good in that picture but he did not look like that when he was competing, Eddie still looks fat even though he trimmed down.

    Btw, you don’t have to justify why you like someone better, I just stated who I’m more impressed with, if you like them, it’s all good, I was not trying to argue.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by BBiceps View Post
    Thor looks good in that picture but he did not look like that when he was competing, Eddie still looks fat even though he trimmed down.

    Btw, you don’t have to justify why you like someone better, I just stated who I’m more impressed with, if you like them, it’s all good, I was not trying to argue.
    You’re entitled to your opinion about who you like and don’t like, but neither of them are “fat slobs.” You say Hall still looks fat but he has clearly defined abs. They’re not deep cut abs like a bodybuilder on stage, but they’re better than 99% of the general population, or even the vast majority of people that do lift regularly. Even his V-taper is better than the vast majority of users here on AM. Are we all fat slobs too?
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

  9. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    You’re entitled to your opinion about who you like and don’t like, but neither of them are “fat slobs.” You say Hall still looks fat but he has clearly defined abs. They’re not deep cut abs like a bodybuilder on stage, but they’re better than 99% of the general population, or even the vast majority of people that do lift regularly. Even his V-taper is better than the vast majority of users here on AM. Are we all fat slobs too?
    Lol, you’re one sensitive guy huh? Ok, I take fat slobs back, they obviously not slobs but they are fat even though they pack an insane amount of muscles under.

    I didn’t mean to offend anyone, we have our favorites and who we look up to, if you like Eddie that’s fine, he’s a great athlete, just not the one I look up to. I should of kept my opinion to myself, I thought this thread was about impressive lifts.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by BBiceps View Post
    Lol, you’re one sensitive guy huh? Ok, I take fat slobs back, they obviously not slobs but they are fat even though they pack an insane amount of muscles under.

    I didn’t mean to offend anyone, we have our favorites and who we look up to, if you like Eddie that’s fine, he’s a great athlete, just not the one I look up to. I should of kept my opinion to myself, I thought this thread was about impressive lifts.
    He’s not being sensitive, and this thread IS about impressive lifts - not aesthetics. You don’t get points in strength sport for aesthetics. You coming in here saying, ‘yeah they’re WSM, but they’re too fat for my taste’ sounds very insecure, and flat out disrespectful.

    Your comment comes off similar to when somebody pulls up in a classic restored Camaro, and instead of just appreciating it for exactly what it is, someone brings up how it doesn’t have heated seats like the latest Lambo. Meanwhile they’re rolling around in an Accord.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Meanwhile they’re rolling around in an Accord.


    Yo this got me dead
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
  12. Eddie Hall vs Hafthor Björnsson


    Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    He’s not being sensitive, and this thread IS about impressive lifts - not aesthetics. You don’t get points in strength sport for aesthetics. You coming in here saying, ‘yeah they’re WSM, but they’re too fat for my taste’ sounds very insecure, and flat out disrespectful.

    Your comment comes off similar to when somebody pulls up in a classic restored Camaro, and instead of just appreciating it for exactly what it is, someone brings up how it doesn’t have heated seats like the latest Lambo. Meanwhile they’re rolling around in an Accord.
    This. It’s not about being offended, it’s just so irrelevant to the topic of discussion. Should I come into a discussion about former Mr. Olympia Frank Zane and say “well, he was just so much weaker than X, Y, or Z. I’d rather lift more and not be as aesthetic.” It’s just not relevant, and no one asked.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    He’s not being sensitive, and this thread IS about impressive lifts - not aesthetics. You don’t get points in strength sport for aesthetics. You coming in here saying, ‘yeah they’re WSM, but they’re too fat for my taste’ sounds very insecure, and flat out disrespectful.

    Your comment comes off similar to when somebody pulls up in a classic restored Camaro, and instead of just appreciating it for exactly what it is, someone brings up how it doesn’t have heated seats like the latest Lambo. Meanwhile they’re rolling around in an Accord.
    I said I worded me wrong, plus I never said they were “fat slobs”, they obviously not, just the looks of them is not appealing to me which is my opinion and you have the right to your opinion, I’m not trying correct anyone or argue.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    This. It’s not about being offended, it’s just so irrelevant to the topic of discussion. Should I come into a discussion about former Mr. Olympia Frank Zane and say “well, he was just so much weaker than X, Y, or Z. I’d rather lift more and not be as aesthetic.” It’s just not relevant, and no one asked.

    Looks is not relevant, I just stated who I like better and it’s not only because “I” think Larry looks better, it’s a lot of ppl that both look better and are stronger but it’s very few that are both, that’s why Larry is more impressive to me.

    It’s fine if you think different but it’s no denying that that all of them are impressive.
  15. Eddie Hall vs Hafthor Björnsson


    Quote Originally Posted by BBiceps View Post
    I said I worded me wrong, plus I never said they were “fat slobs”, they obviously not, just the looks of them is not appealing to me which is my opinion and you have the right to your opinion, I’m not trying correct anyone or argue.
    I’m pretty sure you did say they were fat slobs.
    Name:  IMG_1368.JPG
Views: 33
Size:  103.8 KB

    You could say you find Larry’s feats more impressive because he’s leaner, or a better balance of strength and aesthetics, but you don’t have to actively insult the world-class strongmen to do so.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

  16. Quote Originally Posted by BBiceps View Post
    Lol, you’re one sensitive guy huh? Ok, I take fat slobs back, they obviously not slobs but they are fat even though they pack an insane amount of muscles under.

    I didn’t mean to offend anyone, we have our favorites and who we look up to, if you like Eddie that’s fine, he’s a great athlete, just not the one I look up to. I should of kept my opinion to myself, I thought this thread was about impressive lifts.
    Interesting statement though. I wonder if you suffer from a dysmorohia dosorder.

  17. I’m impressed with the best whether they be bodybuilders, strongmen/strongwomen, physical aesthetics, or just “ham and eggers” who show extraordinary dedication to improving fitness and strength. We all have special gifts and talents. I suggest celebrating success wherever we find it.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    I’m pretty sure you did say they were fat slobs.
    Name:  IMG_1368.JPG
Views: 33
Size:  103.8 KB

    You could say you find Larry’s feats more impressive because he’s leaner, or a better balance of strength and aesthetics, but you don’t have to actively insult the world-class strongmen to do so.
    Ok, good job with being a grammar police on the internet. I worded it wrong, I apologize, if they want to look like a fat ass it’s up to them and I shouldn’t judge. They are the strongest fat guys I ever seen, good on them and all the knights in shining armor that defend their honor on the internet, all the fat guys around the world is thanking you for your service.
  19. Eddie Hall vs Hafthor Björnsson


    Quote Originally Posted by BBiceps View Post
    Ok, good job with being a grammar police on the internet. I worded it wrong, I apologize, if they want to look like a fat ass it’s up to them and I shouldn’t judge. They are the strongest fat guys I ever seen, good on them and all the knights in shining armor that defend their honor on the internet, all the fat guys around the world is thanking you for your service.
    Grammar police? That not grammar man. Grammar police would be if I corrected your punctuation or verb-tense agreement. You explicitly called them fat asses, if you somehow think me pointing that out makes me the grammar police, I think you should go back to middle school...

    Furthermore, why do you feel the need to randomly insult people on the internet? The topic was strength. Why the need to insult them? You can just say you find Larry more impressive because he is leaner; that’s cool, but why come in and unsolicitedly call people names? Should people come in in every classic physique or bodybuilding thread and say “well, they’re weak compared to strongmen. Bunch of weaklings. I’d rather lift more than look like that.” It’s unsolicited, and no one asked. Is being a decent person that hard for you? What do you look like man?
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

  20. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post


    Yo this got me dead
    Haters gonna hate - makes them feel better 🤷*♂️

    There are those that will do what it takes, and those who find excuses.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    Grammar police? That not grammar man. Grammar police would be if I corrected your punctuation or verb-tense agreement. You explicitly called them fat asses, if you somehow think me pointing that out makes me the grammar police, I think you should go back to middle school...

    Furthermore, why do you feel the need to randomly insult people on the internet? The topic was strength. Why the need to insult them? You can just say you find Larry more impressive because he is leaner; that’s cool, but why come in and unsolicitedly call people names? Should people come in in every classic physique or bodybuilding thread and say “well, they’re weak compared to strongmen. Bunch of weaklings. I’d rather lift more than look like that.” It’s unsolicited, and no one asked. Is being a decent person that hard for you? What do you look like man?
    lol, drop it, why even continue this stupidity?! I said over and over again that I take it back and didn’t actually mean to insult them or anyone here, I will keep my opinions to myself from here on.

    About my looks, I’m no where near a bodybuilder or strong man, I have a athletic build, 6’1 and 225lb with 12-14% bf, I have decent strength but nothing impressive yet, I train almost every day to be better.

    In real life you would hate me.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by BBiceps View Post
    lol, drop it, why even continue this stupidity?! I said over and over again that I take it back and didn’t actually mean to insult them or anyone here, I will keep my opinions to myself from here on.

    About my looks, I’m no where near a bodybuilder or strong man, I have a athletic build, 6’1 and 225lb with 12-14% bf, I have decent strength but nothing impressive yet, I train almost every day to be better.

    In real life you would hate me.
    Why would he hate you? Bro, you have issues.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by BennyMagoo79 View Post
    Why would he hate you? Bro, you have issues.
    I do have issues, a lot, and after reading your comment I’m sure you would hate me as well, I am just that awesome.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Eddie Hall Bench Press
    By f4iguy in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-30-2017, 02:31 PM
  2. Eddie bravo vs royler, thoughts?
    By swolenick1 in forum MMA
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-17-2014, 05:46 PM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-22-2011, 02:30 PM
  4. Flax vs. Hemp Oil???
    By Kay in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-21-2002, 04:26 PM
  5. THE BATTLE! 1AD vs. One+
    By MassMachine in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-30-2002, 05:13 PM
Log in
Log in