Inzer Belts

Jflynny18

Jflynny18

Awards
Hi All,
Firstly Merry Christmas!

I'm hoping someone can help me I'm contemplating buying a decent belt. I've currently got a cheap low quality belt and the belts that I'm looking at are the inzer belts. The two that I'm looking at is the Forever Lever Belt or the buckle belt. Which one do you recommend I should get? I'm not hitting any massive numbers yet but looking to get one because my current one is useless.

bronx220

bronx220

Awards
Hi All,
Firstly Merry Christmas!

I'm hoping someone can help me I'm contemplating buying a decent belt. I've currently got a cheap low quality belt and the belts that I'm looking at are the inzer belts. The two that I'm looking at is the Forever Lever Belt or the buckle belt. Which one do you recommend I should get? I'm not hitting any massive numbers yet but looking to get one because my current one is useless.
Ive never used an inzer but i can highly recommend pioneer belts.... generalleathercraft.com or pioneerfit on ig

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’m a lever guy, very convenient to tighten quickly, but if you get a pronged belt do NOT get double-prong: a single-prong will hold just as well and won’t be as hard to take on and off (often one of the 2 prongs will catch and one won’t in a double).

If you order Inzer go through House of Pain. Going directly through Inzer will take many months and they have the worst customer service imaginable, but House of Pain has a very fast helpful reputation.

I love my Titan (Texas Belts) belt, and there are a lot of decent vendors out there to choose from for any price range.