Help I've fallen and can't get up!

1. Help I've fallen and can't get up!

So I pulled a PR DL of 550 last November. Since then I've been doing my own thing not really a structured program. In the first week of February I pulled a PR of 500x4. The following week I started working with a coach and the DL day I pulled 475x6 AMRAP. Since then my pulls have gone down the drain. Every week the weights get harder and harder. Yesterday I was to do [email protected] (87%) my first set I struggled to even get 2. So that killed me mentally. Next set 1. I tried at least 2 more times with different foot and belt positioning and it wouldn't even budge.

I went back down to 225 and did some reps with that then slowly worked up to 475 again this time I got 3. I tried 2 more times and failed to budge again. This destroyed my moral and unjust left the gym disgusted. Today I'm paying for my lower back/spine hurts do to ****ty form.

Do I continue on this week with training and skip pulls? My bench and squat have been going up fine. I'm at a crossroad and don't know what to do.

Any advice?

2. I have had this happen and on more than one occasion.
    My fast response would be, if my squat was still going up, I figure I am strengthening my pos chain and there is usually always carryover from squats to deads.

How long,(months?) how heavy, (upwards of 85+%?) and how many times per week have you been deadlifting, especially, and also squatting?
    How has your mood been?
    How has your sleep been?
    How has your diet been?
    •   

3. Are you working a program that allows you to peak?
    Sound like you need 3-5 weeks of ramping volume followed by 3-4 weeks of working up to 95% and hoping that 95% feels light .
    Then BOOM!!!

4. Oh I just reread and now I see the no program part.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-21-2012, 03:47 PM
  2. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-12-2008, 01:57 PM
  3. who's the training guru at aminds and can he help me?
    By jeff33333 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-15-2005, 10:29 AM
  4. can i get some help please?????????
    By bgfun80 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-03-2003, 10:35 PM
  5. Replies: 34
    Last Post: 06-07-2003, 09:58 PM