Motivation..

Firstcycle

Banned
Awards
Just here to vent or bich a little. I have been working 7 days a week rotating shift work And tried to workout today but was spent. Got on set of squats in and just felt tired ...went back to bed for work tonight. Just had to vent ...any advice on things to do. Just feel super tired missed two days of workout..last day was Saturday

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That's rough. I work all hours retail. It's my time at 2:30a-5:00a. Pre workout gets me going with caffeine.

It's not easy but you are alive!!! Go get it. Make it count!

I'm 51.

Firstcycle

Banned
Awards
See that is like a kick in the balls ..lol jk. Thanks. I need to get a good preworkout.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
RagNOrok Elite by MST is one. I get non stim and add my own caffeine (coffee) ritual.

Once you get your motor running you will be unstoppable!!!
habajaba

Firstcycle

Banned
Awards
I drink like 4 cups of coffee everyday. Tring to get olaway from energy drinks ... Yeah need a good one. I am doing the 5x5 right now

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I trained 5 days a week while I was a student last year. Just started a job a month ago that's a 60 hour week with commute, so I switched to training 5th Set - now my frequency is 3x a week, 4 different sessions over 9 days focusing on meat and potatoes work I can actually recover from despite my hectic schedule.

So far I love it. I wish I could train a little more often because I love the gym, but you must balance your training with your ability to recover. More isn't always better - better training is better.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have two jobs and I go to school. I had to tweak my schedule, so now I wake up early for the gym (luckily everything is on the way to work) and do cardio (Zumba, running) during lunch. The great thing is that my job promotes healthy living so they created a workout room for us. :)

Firstcycle

Banned
Awards
I have two jobs and I go to school. I had to tweak my schedule, so now I wake up early for the gym (luckily everything is on the way to work) and do cardio (Zumba, running) during lunch. The great thing is that my job promotes healthy living so they created a workout room for us. :)
That's pretty sweet the refinery I work at has a weight room i need to start hitting that at night

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That's pretty sweet the refinery I work at has a weight room i need to start hitting that at night
Yep don't let yourself go home until you get the work in. Can't go wrong with on site facility for time saving.

Firstcycle

Banned
Awards
I agree. I work shift work do not gets crowded sometimes. I get off at 5 am and hit the weights before going to bed