Test and heavy lifting

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does a test only cyle really jack up tendons and joints.
I read recently that 500mg of test will take collagen production to a reduced state of over 50%
Making injury very likely when training heavy.

POWERSHARK

POWERSHARK

Awards
I rarely use test even at 500mg for that reason im always in the 250-400 range i depend on all other compounds for performing in powerlifting

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I rarely use test even at 500mg for that reason im always in the 250-400 range i depend on all other compounds for performing in powerlifting
That's what I'm thinking.
I'm shooting a gram a week and I know I could push more if I wasn't so achy.
Next cycle I'm going to stay a little above TRT. Just enough to stay happy.
What would you suggest for a stack that a beginner powerlifter could blast.
I'm 40
270lb. 6'3"
Ran several cycles.

POWERSHARK

POWERSHARK

Awards
That's what I'm thinking.
I'm shooting a gram a week and I know I could push more if I wasn't so achy.
Next cycle I'm going to stay a little above TRT. Just enough to stay happy.
What would you suggest for a stack that a beginner powerlifter could blast.
I'm 40
270lb. 6'3"
Ran several cycles.
Test at whatever dose you feel comfortable i prefer low dose. I tend to always have a little var in my system only for the benefits of strengthening the tendons ligaments well that's the theory at least. But my favorite for powerlifting is tren ace but i tend to lay off until im closer to a meet. So to answer the question a beginner i would say some anadrol that **** helps my lifts tremendously. I run everything in short bursts nothing crazy until a month out of comp and i abuse the **** out of several compounds.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Test at whatever dose you feel comfortable i prefer low dose. I tend to always have a little var in my system only for the benefits of strengthening the tendons ligaments well that's the theory at least. But my favorite for powerlifting is tren ace but i tend to lay off until im closer to a meet. So to answer the question a beginner i would say some anadrol that **** helps my lifts tremendously. I run everything in short bursts nothing crazy until a month out of comp and i abuse the **** out of several compounds.
Do you cruise?
What do you use when not in a blast.
If you don't mind me asking
When you say you always have var in your system do you mean literally.
I've heard of guys staying on var constantly

POWERSHARK

POWERSHARK

Awards
Do you cruise?
What do you use when not in a blast.
If you don't mind me asking
When you say you always have var in your system do you mean literally.
I've heard of guys staying on var constantly
I consider var part of a cruise lol ya i never come off..... I competed like 3 months ago and made it 6 weeks on 250mg test just to do bloodwork everything checked out so added low dose var wich im currently on and some LGD sarm someone gave me.

I still consider this very mild kinda hard to stay off everything when your a powerlifter im chasing numbers and test dont do alot for strength and recovery. I cycle all my orals 4 weeks tops take a short break basically just switch **** up. I take alot of stuff when i get close to comp halo cheque drops you name it but im responsible when it comes to being on top of my lipids and bp.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I consider var part of a cruise lol ya i never come off..... I competed like 3 months ago and made it 6 weeks on 250mg test just to do bloodwork everything checked out so added low dose var wich im currently on and some LGD sarm someone gave me.

I still consider this very mild kinda hard to stay off everything when your a powerlifter im chasing numbers and test dont do alot for strength and recovery. I cycle all my orals 4 weeks tops take a short break basically just switch **** up. I take alot of stuff when i get close to comp halo cheque drops you name it but im responsible when it comes to being on top of my lipids and bp.
Lgd is probably perfect for in between harsher stuff.
Cool that's what I've been starting to lean towards. Smaller doses that would mimic a prescribed dose.
July is our first REAL meet and I want to obviously make as much forward progress with as little back sliding as possible.
I was a little surprised how much the test by itself can hinder ability to pull real heavy.
I mean you don't really hear about it in the warnings
Thanks again bro.

ZedzGod

ZedzGod

Awards
Agree. Use anadrol with 250-300 test or tbol with the 250-300 test