5x5 routine but want wide back?

Firstcycle

Banned
Awards
Started the 5x5 routine and do 2 sets of 50 tricep extensions and curls for accessories...what can I do to help back get size?

Firstcycle

Banned
Awards
I don't have a pull up bar or anything but great idea. Might have to find a way for sure

mickc1965

mickc1965

Awards
  • Established
You could add inverted rows where you set the bar in a squat cage / smith machine at waist height elevate your feet on a bench and grab the bar from underneath and do rows, love this exercise for the pump after a back workout.

Firstcycle

Banned
Awards
Great idea. Was thinking of pull overs and shrugs for my traps. I want to get stronger but also add some size. That's the only reason for these couple side exercise

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
You could add inverted rows where you set the bar in a squat cage / smith machine at waist height elevate your feet on a bench and grab the bar from underneath and do rows, love this exercise for the pump after a back workout.
^∆^ this, but with either a plate on your chest(awkward) weighted vest (look like a suicide bomber) or big ass chains carabinered across your torso (bad ass broke rapper--cause they're aren't gold--best way IMO).

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
^∆^ this, but with either a plate on your chest(awkward) weighted vest (look like a suicide bomber) or big ass chains carabinered across your torso (bad ass broke rapper--cause they're aren't gold--best way IMO).
Lmao. I do inverted row every back day. I have to put a 45 plate on my chest cause I'm broker than a broke rapper.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Lol you can put your feet up on a bench too to increase difficulty, I forgot about that.

nattylift545

nattylift545

Awards
Do wide grip pull-ups lol ur gym should have a pull up bar