Wrist Wrap Suggestions

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
Hey Guys
Just curious what everyone likes for wrist wraps, I am not worried about whats competition approved, just looking for something good in the gym.
I had Iron rebel Rhino but the velcro ripped off the wrap.

Some I have been looking at are Metal , Gangsta, and Elite FTS has so many not sure which one to pick.
Up for any suggestions will rep!

thanks,
Jared

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
duct tape....

:)

GettinSwolen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
really like my iron rebel outlaws..holding up pretty well too.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gangsta wraps are what I use.

INZER if you want slow shipping and horrible customer service.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've got an inzer belt and love it 10mm lever. Thanks for the input fellas
I have an INZER belt I love as well. Took 4 months to receive it, but every week I called following the first month they told me it would ship the following week. I wish they would've been honest with how far they were behind.

AaaPee

Awards
I use Metal's Black wristwraps because they are very stiff material, if I would take some softer material it would be Titan's THP.

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
I use Metal's Black wristwraps because they are very stiff material, if I would take some softer material it would be Titan's THP.
yea I saw metal on sale thinking of trying the silver ones

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The Silver is a good wrap with solid stiffness and stretch without leaving a tourniquet.

PostalMuscle

PostalMuscle

Awards
Gangsta wraps on deck too! They're the best wrap and always keep my wrists tight and locked. Inzer belt in use as well been using inzer since highschool

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gangsta wraps on deck too! They're the best wrap and always keep my wrists tight and locked. Inzer belt in use as well been using inzer since highschool
Gangsta wraps were super long for me. I had to give them away.

PostalMuscle

PostalMuscle

Awards
Damn, personal choice I guess I love them like that for the more support

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anderson Powerlifting makes some good ones too. My wife uses a pair, and a lot of the guys I know that do strongman out here use them.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I personally didn't like the Gangsta wraps. The thumb loop and Velcro were too short.

jerm129

Awards
Ones I have been using come from APT pro wrist wraps. Definitely some good quality and support they offer.

napalm

napalm

Awards
Darksyde Ironwear Rage wraps. It's like having a cast on.

JackSouth

JackSouth

Awards
I've used Titan wraps for a while, love em. They are hard and really tight!

JRowe79

JRowe79

Awards
I love Titans wraps. I like the gold signature series, but mainly because I have a bum wrist and those are the stiffest wraps I can find other than SBD. I also like Ganstas but they just aren't stiff enough for me.

sarge40

Awards
Currently using APT Strangulators which were a replacement for my lost Titan Signature Golds I miss the Titans as they were stiffer and more durable, IMO. APTs started to fray after a month's use but are still holding up at just short of a year. They are pretty stiff, but not as much as the Titans. Really depends on how stiff you need them to be. As a disclaimer, I'm not pushing insane weight. I use them when I'm working in the mid 300s to mid 400s, so I have no experience using them with super heavy weight, but the Titans seem lIke they could have handled much more than I threw their way.

JRowe79

JRowe79

Awards
I got my SBD stiff wraps in the mail last week. Definitely the stiffest wraps I've used. I love stiff wraps so these are top of my list for now. Definitely a must if you like stiff wraps.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love my Outlaws. Wrists have yet to be an issue while working up to 545.

PostalMuscle

PostalMuscle

Awards
Anyone use the new wraps from slingshot that just came out? Supposed to be stiffer than the gangsta wraps.

dds

dds

Awards
  • Established
20" Gangsta wraps in camo and the 36" multi-wrap for my elbows at times

classyplastic

classyplastic

Awards
Have some Anderson gold 24" coming in the mail now to replace my rogue 18"

enraged_chris

Awards
Iron Rebel Outlaw 24" have been the best wraps I've tried and I've used a number including slingshots. The outlaws are striffer and provide a better cast than anything and have held up well since I've had them.