Help

Getbigbaby

Awards
Hello everyone.
Im here trying to get the best and safest info i can get for my first cycle. Ive done tons of research and have seen so many contradictive things, im not sure what to do really. I would really like to find the most legit and safest suppliers of everything i need. Ive been working out off and on beginning in highschool and gor the last year been hitting it hard.. Never really tried eating right until now and i can see big differences. Im just impatient, and ready to go now now now. Gonna be doing 500mg of test e a week and maybe abol with it for the first four. Thinking of arimidex during the whole cycle but also have read just to keep it on hand incase i need it and clomid/nolva for pct. I would greatly appreciate any help i can get and the best safest info. Im forty years old and ready to blow up safely as possible.

Getbigbaby

Awards
Not sure how to navigate this app either so sorry if my etiquette is off. True newbie:/

Mkgain1

Mkgain1

Awards
In my opinion man if you're seeing a big difference just from eating good now, then ride that out for a little bit. When results slow/stop and you've played around with your food and training to try to bust through that plateau and its not working then that's when I'd consider a cycle. But obviously you're old enough to make your own conscious decisions on what to do with your body. With that being said I like the sound of that cycle I would still use the adex on cycle and definitely still do nolva/clomid pct no matter if you use the adex or not

Getbigbaby

Awards
What do you think of hcg after the last pin for two weeks and then start pct. Only reason i wouldnt use the arimidex during cycle is that i want optimal gains cuz i only plan on doing this once to get closer to my goal. Ive read alot about neither being needed. Some say do it, some say dont since im only using 500 mg test e a week.

clk

clk

Awards
Man, to be honest, don't take a cycle. Just wait. If you are just now eating right, you will be making some wild gains. No need for the cycle. With how new you are, I can guarantee that you will make pretty similar strength gains compared to a vet on a mild cycle.
Is there any particular goals youre after? Squat, bench, deadlift etc

Getbigbaby

Awards
My goal is lean mass. Im 6'5" 200# and its been hard really. Just want everything i eat and everything i lift to count as much as possible. If i can do it safely wout losing my wood im down for it. Just lookin to get there quick and keep going...

clk

clk

Awards
How old are you? I'm 6'5 260. It took me FOOOREEEVER to hit the 225# mark. People like you and I are ectomorphs. Which basically means we are string beans. This has pros and con's. pretty much no matter what you eat, you will always look good. I bet you can't get over 15% fat if you tried. That's a pro. A con is the amount of food you HAVE TO EAT. Just so you have an idea (since were similar body styles) I eat like a black hole. I consume 4800 calories every day. 5200 if I'm doing an intense squat program (like now) this equates to very little weight gain. Maybe 1# every couple weeks. Albeit I'm a powerlifter and wannabe strongman. So my training is very caloric intensive.

clk

clk

Awards
I had no idea the amount of food I needed to eat to gain mass until 2 years ago. For 6 years I listened to short, stocky people about diets. I modeled mine after theirs. My results? I gained 20# after 6 years. WITH THE HELP OF 3 CYCLES. Pathetic. After that, I lived with a powerlifter for a year. He told and showed me basically what I'm telling you. When I did that, I grew like a freak. I went from 220 to my current 260 in almost two years. Naturally. The only supplements I use is weight gainer, creatine and joint supps. So in conclusion, food brought me from a ****ty (on cycle pr)285# squat to my new (natural) PR of 500#. a bench PR (on cycle) of 265 to my natural PR of 385 and a 600# deadlift.
You need food. Eat until you're sick. Then eat more. You're thin naturally, you will still look lean eating everything in sight. Promise.
And don't forget to eat the weight YOU WANT TO BE!!!!
The rule of thumb that says 1.5-2g of protein per pound of your bodyweight is great. But don't do it for your CURRENT bw or you will stay that weight forever. If you have a 10# goal (210#) eat everything in proportion to a 210# man.

BTW... I know abs are important for lots of guys. With all the food I eat, I still can not get over 14% body fat. Still have abs.

Getbigbaby

Awards
Yeah you nailed it there and plus im going all day everyday. Im pushing to get 350g p a day. Im also eating everything in sight. Studied many a diets and trying to live by them and even more. I probably will still give one cycle a shot and see what happens cuz ive already got it in my head and ima eat like a horse. Patience i guess would be my problem. Im always now now now.

Getbigbaby

Awards
I sure do appreciate the help though. Any advice i can get is golden.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Firstly, next time please post this in the anabolic a section. You'd probably also get more responses to this question. Until then, this:

Man, to be honest, don't take a cycle. Just wait. If you are just now eating right, you will be making some wild gains. No need for the cycle. With how new you are, I can guarantee that you will make pretty similar strength gains compared to a vet on a mild cycle.
I didn't see that you mentioned an age, but I'm 34 and still making crazy strength and size gains.

Getbigbaby

Awards
Yeah i didnt know how to navigate the site really. Just got on last night. I just turned 40.

Getbigbaby

Awards
Where is the ansbolic a section? Lol
Still cant find it. Im on the app

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Where is the ansbolic a section? Lol
Still cant find it. Im on the app
Anti-Aging>Anabolics

Welcome to AM man. Stuck around for a few days and you'll love it here.

Getbigbaby

Awards
Thanks bro. Yeah i like it already. Interesting reads. Tryin to soak up as much info as possible. Seems most of the people here are pretty straight up.