A new starter

daveyg99

daveyg99

Awards
Hi
I have been training for the last 18 months to get a basic foundation and wish to take things to the next level and enter a competition next November, mainly as a challenge to get my body in the best condition it's ever been, & just enjoy the buzz.

I have a trainer now for focus, nutrition planning etc and have established a 5/3/1 strength cycle & BBB, plus isolation work for the next 12 months then cut phase cardio hiit etc. I'm in cycle two now.. Its quite challenging and the numbers get a bit scary 6 months + but am enjoying this as I have a target to hit now next November.

I attended a bb show last week for the first time to see how it all works, and damn there are some athletes out there, and people are cool and had some chats.

Now the question I ask is it purely possible to get in competitive shape without all the 'key' injectable?

I'm taking Pfizer pen genotropin at 2.5 /3 iu per day and waiting to purchase some oxandrolone as it's a milder oral and less impact to the body etc, and pair this with priovorin.

So with hard sweat good nutrition and focus, will the above be enough? I really hope so but no doubt I'll be corrected :)
Thank you for reading.
Cheers Dave.