The Road to Raw Unity 8

damonmayers

Awards
The Goal is to help keep myself on track and accountable by posting here daily if you see me missing multiple days please do not hesitate to call me out. I am very busy with life as the majority of us so I can get side tracked at times however my goal is to update this nightly on training days. If I do not train I may update with food from the day but only if time permits. I have never had a full 12 week prep for a meet so this actually gives me possibly 2 12 week periods so I should be ready to post a big total come meet time next year. I look forward to meeting you all and learning and growing from your comments and experience. I compete in the 198lb weight class and have best lifts of 600lb raw squat with sleeves 585 without sleeves 380lb bench and 716lb deadlift in competition and 766lb deadlift single ply. My most recent competition was at the Mr. Olympia. I own Hybrid Athletic Systems where we have many sayings Results Matter, Transforming Everyday People into Elite Athletes, As Hybrid Athletes we do whatever the XX@# we wanna do Never letting anyone tell us what we can or cannot do, Its your set, Own it!,