- 07-27-2014, 02:35 PM
- 07-27-2014, 05:46 PM
- 07-27-2014, 05:52 PM
^This, all day. Add farmer's walks and heavy rows and you'll never need to shrug or do damaging upright rows again.Training log:
07-28-2014, 10:31 AM
Deadlifts, Farmers, Heavy Shrugs, Cleans, Snatch-grip anything.
What are we calling a heavy shrug here? If you can shrug 3x/week, there's no way it's heavy enough.
07-30-2014, 11:38 AM
face pulls and high cable rows plus everything else said above.
i tend to think that seated DB shrugs are far more effective then barbell but thats just me.
MYOKEM BOARD REP
Yesterday, 12:33 PM
Farmer Walks gave my traps the most noticeable growth, when I trained them after deadlifts & rows. Keep the variation going with barbell shrugs, High Pulls, "Kroc" Rows, face-pulls & band pull-aparts.
Similar Forum Threads
- By jasonk202 in forum Training ForumReplies: 10Last Post: 12-03-2012, 09:25 PM
- By culversguy in forum Training ForumReplies: 9Last Post: 05-08-2010, 03:02 PM
- By Pitbull14218 in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 4Last Post: 01-17-2010, 11:44 AM
- By Doubravkody in forum BulkingReplies: 4Last Post: 06-16-2008, 07:42 AM
- By MUSCLEDAD71 in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 5Last Post: 04-26-2003, 11:45 PM