Old Man Update

shealym

Awards
Just got back from WPC single ply nats, what a nightmare. We were part of an euro health expo and the noise was deafening!! We had three flights of lifters and had to be out by 6pm (stated at 10) I had trained in gear tht ended up to be illegal due to velco on straps and back of bench shirt. Found this out 20 min before I was to squat. had an old poly I had put on in 10 trs and hoped for the best. Dropped my opener from 440 to 330. Hit 385 for second and grunted up 434 for a third. I was allowed to open the bench raw with opener and that was it. My deads were ok hit 375 opener and then grunted up 424. Very disappointed in lbs lifted as I had done much more in the gym. When all was over and done I managed to set 4 world records and take first, so now it is training for worlds in Miami. Not to bad for a 62 yr old that cant remember his name. I would like to send out a special thanks to ageforce products for all their support. Even though I had a problem with gear I never had any concerns about supplimentattion. . .they are the best!! I would also like to thank Coach Wade Johnson for all his help with my form and training. Again I may have had to drop wt but there was never a concern with form and training. . thanks coach.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
35 and Older 3
35 and Older 0
35 and Older 4
35 and Older 2
Training Forum 2