Good resistance bands

Bigcountry08

Bigcountry08

Awards
  • Established
I started the cube method several weeks ago and would like to incorporate some bands into my explosive days. I've looked around the web at some companies that sell bands, but would like to know from people's real world experience.

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
EliteFTS. Can't go wrong.

Bigcountry08

Bigcountry08

Awards
  • Established
I like elite fts stuff but the only problem is there so freaken expensive, and with two kids and a third on the way I need to go with more affordable options.

gymguy21

Awards
I have the elitefts bands and I love them. I have the mini set and some of the long bands as well. I got them on sale last year on their black Friday sale and they were like 40-50% off. If you can wait a month or so they will start having great deals on stuff because of all the holidays coming up

Bigcountry08

Bigcountry08

Awards
  • Established
I have the elitefts bands and I love them. I have the mini set and some of the long bands as well. I got them on sale last year on their black Friday sale and they were like 40-50% off. If you can wait a month or so they will start having great deals on stuff because of all the holidays coming up
Nice, didn't think of that. Do they come in pairs or do they only sell single bands ???

Bigcountry08

Bigcountry08

Awards
  • Established
You can get the mountain dog pack. I have that pack and love it.
I got a pair of wrist wraps from Elfts a few years ago and they are by far my favorite. Just hard convincing my wife that I need to spend 100 dollars on some rubber bands lol.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Stretch Armstrong

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I got a pair of wrist wraps from Elfts a few years ago and they are by far my favorite. Just hard convincing my wife that I need to spend 100 dollars on some rubber bands lol.
Completely understand that!

gymguy21

Awards
Man if you can wait for the sale I would. I wound up getting the mini band set for like $40 plus free shipping

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's easier to ask forgiveness than permission. ;)

Bigcountry08

Bigcountry08

Awards
  • Established
It's easier to ask forgiveness than permission. ;)
Lol yes indeed you are correct.

"Awe s*** honey I don't know what happened I though I only got the one pair they must have screwed up the order. Plus I read on the web site once you open the box there's no returns allowed"

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Anyone know what type of bands I would need to get for band pull throughs? It would need to be able to be tied to the bottom of a squat rack in some way I guess. Maybe cable pull throughs would be more convenient but I've seen YouTube vids where guys are using like a rope type thing with a band attached at the and. Anyone know what I'm talking about?

gymguy21

Awards
Anyone know what type of bands I would need to get for band pull throughs? It would need to be able to be tied to the bottom of a squat rack in some way I guess. Maybe cable pull throughs would be more convenient but I've seen YouTube vids where guys are using like a rope type thing with a band attached at the and. Anyone know what I'm talking about?
I would say the light or average would work out well for the pull throughs

herderdude

herderdude

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Band would probably be perfect to match the resistance curve of the ol' pull through. And then if you want more bottom end tension, just use the cable stack. I've personally only done pull throughs with a cable and a prowler.

Joe_P

Awards
I use bands for a lot of exercises, I just pick the up off ebay and can usually get free shipping. Type in jump stretch. Be careful if you plan on benching, squatting or pulling with them, you have to really watch how often you use them. I swore them off for benching because they just caused too much joint pain for me. I went to chains.

dds

dds

Awards
  • Established
check out liftinglarge.com for their brand of bands.........

Dimitrius

Dimitrius

Awards
liftinglarge.com

Best service I've ever received from an online equipment store.

Joe_P

Awards
I have had numerous pairs of their wraps over the years. Honestly, any of the short wraps are good for raw lifting, and any of the long ones are good for shirted. I can understand the difference in knee wraps, but wrist wraps are just support. I have never had a bad pair of wrist wraps from Inzer, titan or elite.