To much grip training?
- 08-23-2013, 07:35 PM
Just would like some input on if I'm doing to much for forearms and grip strength. I do two grip training sessions a week a few hours after my DE and ME days which are 72 hours apart. I start off with 7 sets of super gripper, 1 warm up and 1 cool down are included in the 7 sets. Then I do four sets of farmers walks 85-90 feet each set. After that I do 20 pound plate pinches for 3 sets of 30 seconds. Next I do two sets of news paper crinkling idk how to describe it just grab the news paper by the edge with two fingers and crinkle it into a tiny ball. I do two sets each sets consists of 4 paper sheets in a row. Then I finish with 1-2 minutes each hand with a powerball its like a gyro resistance tool if u don't know what it is look it up its pretty cool. So my question is am I doing too much in one days time for grip or is it good to hammer it home? Any advice is welcome.
- 09-15-2013, 01:55 PM
09-17-2013, 09:52 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By pcn in forum Weight LossReplies: 3Last Post: 01-14-2005, 03:16 AM
- By Matthew D in forum General ChatReplies: 19Last Post: 12-01-2004, 01:19 PM
- By iron addict in forum Training ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 06-20-2004, 12:05 AM
- By bigrich954rr in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 04-28-2004, 07:03 PM
- By belbs75 in forum Weight LossReplies: 12Last Post: 02-25-2003, 12:37 AM