(525lbs deadlift @ 16 y/o) ME Deadlift Session

Jericoe

Jericoe

Awards
[video=youtube;BwUenGnTc6s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwUenGnTc6s[/video]

This was a rough day, volunteer work for long hours. From 6 am to 3:30 pm monday-thurs. Diet wasnt on par this week and still managed a pr.

Yes i know, little bit of a hitch, but atleast i got 515 cleanly.

Attachments

P

PaulBlack

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hey man, strong stuff and great pulling. Nice tight form not bad on the hitch either. That will be W/U weight soon anyway...!
Isn't it funny how starting just below the knees can be tougher than it sounds/looks???

Jericoe

Jericoe

Awards
Hey man, strong stuff and great pulling. Nice tight form not bad on the hitch either. That will be W/U weight soon anyway...!
Isn't it funny how starting just below the knees can be tougher than it sounds/looks???
Yeah looked back at the film and saw the hitch so thats why i went and did block pulls. Definitely my weak spot is right at the knees.

P

PaulBlack

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Honestly, that is the transition zone for nearly all conventional DLers where the leverages switch up a bit.

I see you were doing some speed work too, (or it looks like you incorporate it) which would eventually help getting enough power/force for that slower area we all hate.

Jericoe

Jericoe

Awards
Honestly, that is the transition zone for nearly all conventional DLers where the leverages switch up a bit. I see you were doing some speed work too, (or it looks like you incorporate it) which would eventually help getting enough power/force for that slower area we all hate.
Yeah i just incorporate it into my warmup, basically anytime i pull im trying to pull as fast as possible.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Not bad that's what I was pullin at your age too. Weight?