(525lbs deadlift @ 16 y/o) ME Deadlift Session
- 07-02-2013, 01:59 AM
- 07-02-2013, 07:04 AM
Hey man, strong stuff and great pulling. Nice tight form not bad on the hitch either. That will be W/U weight soon anyway...!
Isn't it funny how starting just below the knees can be tougher than it sounds/looks???
07-02-2013, 11:48 AM
07-02-2013, 12:01 PM
Honestly, that is the transition zone for nearly all conventional DLers where the leverages switch up a bit.
I see you were doing some speed work too, (or it looks like you incorporate it) which would eventually help getting enough power/force for that slower area we all hate.
07-02-2013, 12:02 PM
07-03-2013, 01:56 AM
Not bad that's what I was pullin at your age too. Weight?
Similar Forum Threads
- By D2footballjrc in forum Training ForumReplies: 13Last Post: 12-23-2011, 07:17 PM
- By DerickVonD in forum Training ForumReplies: 12Last Post: 01-25-2011, 08:09 PM
- By Tomi18 in forum Powerlifting/StrongmanReplies: 4Last Post: 07-23-2010, 11:53 AM
- By waynaferd in forum Training ForumReplies: 65Last Post: 04-23-2010, 01:18 AM
- By nparisi in forum Training ForumReplies: 24Last Post: 09-02-2008, 03:37 PM