- 02-13-2013, 06:31 PM
My question is how often can you do it. I'm talking about sled pushes/pulls, big tire flips, sledgehammer work stuff like that right now I do it once a week and I find it really helps the recovery process after a heavy leg day. Is it possible to train your legs eccentrically once a week and then concentrically 3x a week without overtraining or is that pushing it? And when I say concentric I'm talking about like 9 sets total for the day cause heavy prowler pushes will make you lose your lunch.
- 02-14-2013, 08:57 AM
- 5'10" 230 lbs.
- Join Date
- Jan 2006
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
I wouldn't call it concentric training; it's conditioning and, depending on your conditioning, can be done on a frequently since it doesn't have much impact on the CNS.M.Ed. Ex Phys
Performax Labs Product Specialist
Similar Forum Threads
- By wardog in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 70Last Post: 06-17-2011, 01:41 PM
- By hamper19 in forum General ChatReplies: 22Last Post: 06-11-2005, 11:11 PM
- By Sanosuke in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 24Last Post: 12-20-2002, 09:58 PM
- By spoofy in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 13Last Post: 12-13-2002, 07:00 PM
- By Blindfaith in forum Weight LossReplies: 8Last Post: 11-29-2002, 12:09 AM