How would a total of 740 do in a state competition?
- 06-04-2012, 06:44 AM
- 06-04-2012, 09:29 AM
that link shows you as a Class IV lifter. 14lbs shy of Class III.
how you would do against other at the meet depends on who is there. i say do it no matter who is there. train hard, compete some more and try and beat yourself.you can call me "ozzie" for short.
- 06-05-2012, 11:24 AM
Originally Posted by asooneyeonig
<--- lifts in masters II
06-05-2012, 11:35 AM
06-05-2012, 11:43 AM
I just checked, those are ipf age classes and break down like this:Originally Posted by Torobestia
Masters 1: 40-49
Masters 2: 50-59
Masters 3: 60-69
Masters 4: 70+
I lift in the apf, and we have 9 masters categories. Each federation has their own age stratifications.
06-05-2012, 11:55 AM
kool, thx. post it when u can
06-05-2012, 07:15 PM
young man, i can't find the numbers but at 14 @148 w a 740 you'll do real well...go for it
Similar Forum Threads
- By njszym in forum General ChatReplies: 0Last Post: 06-03-2012, 02:26 PM
- By triceptor in forum SHR Show ArchivesReplies: 0Last Post: 02-23-2012, 10:28 AM
- By triceptor in forum Super Human RadioReplies: 2Last Post: 01-26-2012, 10:09 AM
- By Delta Force in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 40Last Post: 11-06-2009, 11:13 AM
- By Delta Force in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 308Last Post: 07-27-2009, 01:25 PM