Shieko Spin?

  1. Shieko Spin?


    Wanted to run shieko for a while, more then likely to finish of this year. Was wondering If it could be divided into 6 workouts as opposed to 3, just as time is a constraint in my life while trying to allow the maximal amount of sleep, etc. Thoughts?
    It seems rather easy to divide into an upper/lower scheme and each couter part would still be worked 3 times a week and have one day off. Looking for a recomping effect + some gains in lean mass as im at 195 & 16% right now


  2. Quote Originally Posted by bsandora View Post
    Wanted to run shieko for a while, more then likely to finish of this year. Was wondering If it could be divided into 6 workouts as opposed to 3, just as time is a constraint in my life while trying to allow the maximal amount of sleep, etc. Thoughts?
    It seems rather easy to divide into an upper/lower scheme and each couter part would still be worked 3 times a week and have one day off. Looking for a recomping effect + some gains in lean mass as im at 195 & 16% right now
    Sheiko's routine is too hard for newbies. You have to use steroids to run his routine.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by ukrlanser

    Sheiko's routine is too hard for newbies. You have to use steroids to run his routine.
    That's horse ****. The beginning programs are meant for teenagers who are starting out in powerlifting.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Go Away View Post
    That's horse ****. The beginning programs are meant for teenagers who are starting out in powerlifting.
    Agreed. I'd be apprehensive about splitting it into a 6-day routine though - seems like too little rest.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  5. Doing all 3 movements in one training session is kind of the basis of Sheiko. Do it as written, or you're not doing Sheiko (and thus will not get Sheiko-results).

    Also, I agree with Go Away and Resolve - there are several different Sheiko templates depending on if you're a novice lifter, intermediate lifter, or advanced or elite (I'm talking about from a powerlifting strength standard, NOT basic male strength standards). So know what kind of lifter you are then select the program that's good for you.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by ukrlanser View Post
    Sheiko's routine is too hard for newbies. You have to use steroids to run his routine.

    Ha not sure if srs. I ran shieko 29, and I'm no where near and advanced lifter or "steroid" user and it gave me great results.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Shieko incoming!
    By permanabol in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-29-2010, 02:56 PM
  2. Perm's Shiekoin it up (Shieko 37 and 29 training log)
    By permanabol in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 105
    Last Post: 06-16-2010, 10:59 AM
  3. Spin Bike
    By alicefred in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-17-2010, 07:47 AM
  4. A new spin on the Matrix
    By tattoopierced1 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-18-2005, 11:51 AM
Log in
Log in