- 01-01-2011, 05:26 AM
- 01-01-2011, 12:07 PM
- 01-11-2011, 11:53 PM
I have seen the Film and I also had the pleasure of meeting the man who made it. The film gives a nice introduction to powelifting as well as some history of the sport. It is a great movie and I would recommend it.
01-12-2011, 01:41 AM
01-14-2011, 12:23 AM
No such luck as far as powerlifting documentaries, however I recently saw the jon pall sigmarsson larger than life documentary and it was excellent. I think you can watch the whole thing on you tube. Check it out.
Similar Forum Threads
- By The Neck in forum Training ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 11-25-2010, 06:19 AM
- By kudisbetta in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 4Last Post: 09-16-2009, 09:07 PM
- By getsum27 in forum SupplementsReplies: 101Last Post: 12-26-2008, 09:45 PM
- By powerhouse21 in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 04-19-2007, 05:39 PM
- By dirtyleg in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 09-28-2004, 01:00 AM