- 12-10-2010, 04:24 PM
- 6'0" 232 lbs.
- Join Date
- Feb 2009
- brb, buffet
- Rep Power
Anyone got some good tips / advice / tricks for making my hands hurt less? Im not talking about calluses Im talking about from holding onto the bar so tight.
Like after my ME SQ/DL/BP day i can barely hold onto anything, my grip is dead and hands literally ache. Im sitting here about to do DE work and holding onto 135 gonna hurt lol. All my lifts I do raw and will not use straps
- 12-10-2010, 06:06 PM
Hot water + Epsom salts and soak your hands. It's also awesome for your feet.
Massages are also very nice for your hands.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Superwop in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 1Last Post: 04-08-2010, 06:57 PM
- By edwitt in forum General ChatReplies: 10Last Post: 02-24-2010, 01:17 AM
- By TheNinja in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 6Last Post: 01-23-2009, 01:02 PM
- By turbocivic in forum General ChatReplies: 1Last Post: 08-15-2004, 06:32 PM
- By Blindfaith in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 02-28-2003, 09:20 PM