- 11-20-2010, 10:33 AM
- 11-20-2010, 02:09 PM
You're doing about all you can right now with the shakes. Just make sure you are putting as many calories in the shakes as possible. Once you are healed enough to have some soft foods, you may start having some things like scrambled eggs and cottage cheese. Really it's a matter of getting in as many high calorie and high protein foods or shakes as you can tolerate until you're back to normal.
- 11-21-2010, 05:20 PM
11-21-2010, 06:09 PM
What rules do they give you after you get your teeth pulled? I need mine pulled in the near future
11-21-2010, 11:22 PM
The only rules really are that you can't strain for a week.
11-21-2010, 11:26 PM
I had one pulled earlier this year. I was lifting again in like 3 days. Keep mouth clean, keep gause on it to alow healing/prevent clot. It's no big deal really.
The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
11-22-2010, 09:37 AM
yea you dont want dry socket. also i would add no smoking to the list and drinking
11-22-2010, 10:18 AM
I don't smoke or drink anyways. I had all four removed, tis why i can't lift for the week.
11-22-2010, 02:23 PM
Did they atleast give you good pain killers to help pass the time? lol
11-23-2010, 12:37 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By MisterRoboto in forum General ChatReplies: 4Last Post: 05-23-2011, 10:24 PM
- By Alexander in forum General ChatReplies: 30Last Post: 04-07-2008, 10:36 AM
- By ahsbaseball08 in forum General ChatReplies: 14Last Post: 08-09-2007, 08:38 PM
- By yaboyjjones in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 02-03-2007, 05:23 PM
- By bigred869 in forum General ChatReplies: 19Last Post: 03-28-2006, 04:16 PM