- 08-22-2010, 06:37 PM
- 08-30-2010, 12:30 PM
08-31-2010, 12:58 AM
I have not read it but i heard it's just a bunch of spread sheets slapped together, confusing and poorly made. I forgot which site i read the reviews on but they were all pretty poor. But online reviews are pretty hit or miss. If its not to expensive try it out.
08-31-2010, 07:58 PM
09-01-2010, 10:07 AM
09-01-2010, 12:24 PM
I think it's a good book, straight to the point, no fluff. The auteur use a linear periodization method.
The cycle started really light and by the end you're doing 10-12% more on you're 1rm than when you started the cycle. All the rep, set and % are written so you just have to plug you're 1rm into the formula. Some people may called it "a bunch of spreadsheets" but if it make me stronger I don't really care.
09-03-2010, 12:58 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By SweetLou321 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 0Last Post: 04-15-2011, 01:47 AM
- By stullsy in forum AnabolicsReplies: 18Last Post: 06-29-2009, 09:29 PM
- By Spectre32 in forum Powerlifting/StrongmanReplies: 4Last Post: 07-11-2007, 11:29 PM
- By mschulke in forum Powerlifting/StrongmanReplies: 8Last Post: 05-01-2006, 08:14 AM
- By Pioneer in forum General ChatReplies: 1Last Post: 01-10-2006, 03:36 PM