- 06-26-2010, 05:33 AM
Tore my pec in the gym today. It didn't hurt when it happened, just sounded like someone ripping velcro apart. Now it hurts like a motherfvker. They don't give out pain meds at the hosital where I live. Gonna just have to tough it out.
I have only been back in the gym for about a year since a 9 month layoff b/c of injuries. I was finally starting to hit some PR's on the bench. Man, I'm ****ing bummed.
- 06-29-2010, 11:25 AM
I just got back to moving some good weight from a torn biceps muscle, and surgery I had back in February, and sure enough on Sat. I fell on a slippery dock while tying my boat up and broke a couple of ribs. Frustrating...
- 06-29-2010, 02:24 PM
06-29-2010, 10:37 PM
I was actually just using 275; was going for 8 reps.
I had what I thought was a minor tear to the muscle about a month ago doing speed bench. I cut all supplemental pec exercises but I guess it wasn't enough. I remember reading something by Dave Tate saying it's better to just stop benching for 4-6 weeks and let it heal, than really ****ing it up an having to wait 4-6 months to get back in the gym. Should have read that **** earlier, ha ha.
06-30-2010, 04:09 AM
get on some igf-1 lr3 bro, if your not opposed to that kinda stuff...
07-02-2010, 04:32 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By rdugan95 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 12-22-2009, 09:11 PM
- By pavb10 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 09-21-2009, 10:42 AM
- By wophood in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 62Last Post: 09-21-2008, 05:08 AM
- By e123low in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 05-22-2006, 12:51 AM
- By GetYourWeightUp in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 12-05-2005, 03:36 PM