Check out my bench vid, pretty impressive

  1. Exclamation Check out my bench vid, pretty impressive


    Hey, I'm a medical student. I want to be a plastic surgeon, which is pretty cool. I also bench massive weight. Check out my video and leave comments ok? I want to post alot of videos and like get famous because people will be blown away by how much I lift. Next I think I will put up videos of me doing DB curlz. But for now, here is my bench. I think I get a pretty good bounce going, and I get my hips up pretty high. And that guy spotting me doesn't help me out much at all. Anyways leave some comments for me on youtube, I don't really check this site much. I can give you tips on how to bench as much as I do if you want.

    outube.com/watch?v=G8Sx5ITdc6o

    Sorry I had to truncate the link as I don't have enough posts. Just add the www and the y.


  2. Hope your surgical form is better than your bench form.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by JeffD View Post
    Hope your surgical form is better than your bench form.
    this.
    SFW and GFH
    •   
       


  4. if you came in here hoping to get your D sucked then youve come to the wrong place my friend.

  5. Joke?...I think in the last vid he dropped it on his head..

  6. Hell of a Curl by your spotter. Whats his Bench?

  7. Great bicep workout for your spotter...and an excellent example of how not to bench press on your part.

  8. trolls
    do not feed them

  9. Is it me or does the spotter never break eye contact with the camera...like he is soo gracious to be included in the extraveganza?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by urbanski View Post
    trolls
    do not feed them
    x2

    I have a feeling he's not going to cut it in med school and will wind up a chiropractor or something.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by usccalidoc View Post
    Hey, I'm a medical student. I want to be a plastic surgeon, which is pretty cool. I also bench massive weight. Check out my video and leave comments ok? I want to post alot of videos and like get famous because people will be blown away by how much I lift. Next I think I will put up videos of me doing DB curlz. But for now, here is my bench. I think I get a pretty good bounce going, and I get my hips up pretty high. And that guy spotting me doesn't help me out much at all. Anyways leave some comments for me on youtube, I don't really check this site much. I can give you tips on how to bench as much as I do if you want.

    outube.com/watch?v=G8Sx5ITdc6o

    Sorry I had to truncate the link as I don't have enough posts. Just add the www and the y.
    F plastic surgery, you should be a comedian, you are hilarious!

  12. Lord help us if this guy is really in medical school

  13. This is bad....

    The other day at my gym there was a guy with 4 plates on the squat rack and three people spotting him and he went down maybe 4 inches and then came back up....I thought he was joking but he was serious.

  14. Ahhh, USC... I do not miss that place at all...
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Ahhh, USC... I do not miss that place at all...
    That explains a lot right there, bro

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Mikey851 View Post
    This is bad....

    The other day at my gym there was a guy with 4 plates on the squat rack and three people spotting him and he went down maybe 4 inches and then came back up....I thought he was joking but he was serious.
    Sounds like every "squat" I've seen at my gym. They look like they're letting out a fart.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by JeffD View Post
    Sounds like every "squat" I've seen at my gym. They look like they're letting out a fart.
    haha, yeah they do. I don't even go ass to grass but I at least get my hips below my knees.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by usccalidoc View Post
    Hey, I'm a medical student. I want to be a plastic surgeon, which is pretty cool. I also bench massive weight. Check out my video and leave comments ok? I want to post alot of videos and like get famous because people will be blown away by how much I lift. Next I think I will put up videos of me doing DB curlz. But for now, here is my bench. I think I get a pretty good bounce going, and I get my hips up pretty high. And that guy spotting me doesn't help me out much at all. Anyways leave some comments for me on youtube, I don't really check this site much. I can give you tips on how to bench as much as I do if you want.

    outube.com/watch?v=G8Sx5ITdc6o

    Sorry I had to truncate the link as I don't have enough posts. Just add the www and the y.
    You did not bench massive weight. You and your spotter lifted massive weight off of your chest.

    Your not supposed to bounce the weight off of your chest and your hips should be in full contact with the bench through the motion. Its beyond me why your happy with your bouncing and future injury to your spine.
  19. Talking


    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey851 View Post
    This is bad....

    The other day at my gym there was a guy with 4 plates on the squat rack and three people spotting him and he went down maybe 4 inches and then came back up....I thought he was joking but he was serious.
    that was me quite a few months ago when I thought I looked bad ass with all the weight
    good thing I've fixed that
    now I'm hitting the parallel
    (got to love being a member of the YMCA where no one gives advice but on the other side your in a friendly christian environment)

  20. Quote Originally Posted by permanabol View Post
    that was me quite a few months ago when I thought I looked bad ass with all the weight
    good thing I've fixed that
    now I'm hitting the parallel
    (got to love being a member of the YMCA where no one gives advice but on the other side your in a friendly christian environment)
    Well that's good that you've got the form down. I learned everything I know from my strength and conditioning coach in highschool so that helped alot.

  21. hahahah what a fun vid to waste my time on

  22. I plan on benching 1000 lbs this week, I am planning on having six spotters to do the lifting.......

    pretty impressive to say the least, ah?

  23. Quote Originally Posted by blackcj7 View Post
    I plan on benching 1000 lbs this week, I am planning on having six spotters to do the lifting.......

    pretty impressive to say the least, ah?
    yeah man I can't believe you have 6 friends willing to help you out.
    SFW and GFH

  24. good point, may need to revise my plan......

  25. Quote Originally Posted by usccalidoc View Post
    Hey, I'm a medical student. I want to be a plastic surgeon, which is pretty cool. I also bench massive weight. Check out my video and leave comments ok? I want to post alot of videos and like get famous because people will be blown away by how much I lift. Next I think I will put up videos of me doing DB curlz. But for now, here is my bench. I think I get a pretty good bounce going, and I get my hips up pretty high. And that guy spotting me doesn't help me out much at all. Anyways leave some comments for me on youtube, I don't really check this site much. I can give you tips on how to bench as much as I do if you want.

    outube.com/watch?v=G8Sx5ITdc6o

    Sorry I had to truncate the link as I don't have enough posts. Just add the www and the y.
    I'm pretty sure someone made a joke account for this vid, from the style of writing(sounds sarcastic as flock). Hilarious though...guy walks like he owned that rofl!

  26. lmao this guy would go to usc
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Impressive
    By Whacked in forum Driven Sports
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-10-2011, 11:45 PM
  2. Impressive Squat
    By rajuncajun686 in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-30-2011, 03:34 AM
  3. Sly still kicking it at 62. Impressive.
    By prld2gr8ns in forum General Chat
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 07-23-2009, 08:50 AM
  4. damn impressive
    By Beelzebub in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 01-19-2006, 03:43 PM
  5. MR's packing... IMPRESSIVE
    By bullfx in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-27-2004, 02:11 AM
Log in
Log in