No gym...? - AnabolicMinds.com

No gym...?

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.

No gym...?

So the last two weeks have been busy hell with my job and everything else. I haven't been able to make it to the gym due to this which means no heavy lifting. Could this be very bad for me or coul it be good? You tell me what you think here's my "no gym" routine I made up.....

500 body wieght squats or push ups back and forth depending on the card I flip over.

About a 20 minute break.

Feet incline push ups 3X25

Football agility drills
    (I wasn't that sore YET so I did these )

Sit ups 3x25

This is an idea but I've done several things.

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  260 lbs.

Just do whatever you can if you can't train normally. Two weeks away shouldn't be a problem, but I think much longer and you will start to decline some. You will probably maintain a little better doing something, even if it's very light.
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

You could throw in plyometrics like box jumps, some walking lunges, handstand push ups, burpees, mountain climbers, flutter kicks, hello dolly's, one legged squats, pistol squats, hollow rocks, jump rope (if you have one), pull ups (if you have a door way one) and of course some runs. Just to name a few. Think of it as a week or two of active recovery and a way to keep your body guessing. You'll be good to go.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    You could throw in plyometrics like box jumps, some walking lunges, handstand push ups, burpees, mountain climbers, flutter kicks, hello dolly's, one legged squats, pistol squats, hollow rocks, jump rope (if you have one), pull ups (if you have a door way one) and of course some runs. Just to name a few. Think of it as a week or two of active recovery and a way to keep your body guessing. You'll be good to go.
    This post reminds me of the scene in Joe Dirt where he's naming all the fireworks.
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

So your gonna' tell me that you don't have no black cats, no roman candles, or screaming mimis?

Oh come on man. You got no lady fingers, fuzz buttles, snicker bombs, church burners, finger blasters, gut busters, zippity do das, or crap flappers?

You're gonna stand there, owning a fireworks stand, and tell me you don't have no whistling bungholes, no spleen spliters, whisker biscuits, honkey lighters, hoosker doos, hoosker donts, cherry bombs, nipsy daisers, with or without the scooter stick, or one single whistling kitty chaser?
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Well for your upper body go to your local playground get creative tons of exercises you could do monkey bars close grip wide grip alternate grip pullups chinups , pushups, dips, situps, leg raises off benches, get a elite rings bring them with you wear a weighted vest,and muscleups. Not tired yet do sets of 50-100reps of hindu squats serious leg pump from these and continue on advanced situp variations.
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.

Do the basics you can get a disel chest workout with just pushups if you use variations if you have a pullup bar or a place you can do those thats alot of back for ya. Crunches as mentioned umm Then body weight squats as you said just try to be creative work with what you have at your home. I saw a video not too long ago someone using rocks and pillars be creative use your surrondings.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

two weeks is no problem. you rest your joints and let your body recoup. if you are worried about not doing anything do hill sprints & as mentioned use the playground pull ups and dips.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  290 lbs.

Buy a set of those rubber hoses work out jobs with handles at Walmart for 9 bucks.
    I know I guy who got locked up for 6 months and that was all he had. He got creative and freaking huge!
  •