5'7 and WSM Final- Possible?
- 08-05-2009, 03:35 AM
- 08-05-2009, 05:25 AM
Huge disadvantage in fingal fingers and atlas stones, would definately have more disadvantages than advantages so I will say no unless they are excellent at some events and that year has very few height disadvantaged events. Having no star competitors that year would be a help.
IMO unless the stars align nope. I dont like anyone's chances under 6 foot.
- 08-05-2009, 11:10 AM
anythings possible, but yea major disadvantage at certain events, thou I feel some are more leveragous to the shorter man.
08-05-2009, 11:20 AM
You'd have an advantage in the squat and deadlift events (less distance for the weight to travel) but as it's been stated, I think you'd be at a distinct disadvantage for fingal fingers and atlas stones, two of the staple events.
08-05-2009, 02:48 PM
08-05-2009, 04:31 PM
08-05-2009, 05:34 PM
08-05-2009, 08:32 PM
08-06-2009, 08:38 AM
Depends on your height but at a guess, 6 foot 240 lbs lean as a minimum, just going from competitors weights, mariusz was like 6'1 285lbs.
Similar Forum Threads
- By bslick69b in forum Advanced Muscle ScienceReplies: 126Last Post: 01-23-2009, 01:27 AM
- By 2gcorey in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 09-23-2003, 11:27 PM
- By rpward210 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 09-09-2003, 12:05 AM
- By mswaboski00 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 09-03-2003, 01:35 PM
- By goes4ever in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 06-04-2003, 11:22 PM