1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.66%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

ok this may sound stuoid but...

I went to the World's Strongest Man Grand Prix at Mohegan Sun on Sunday. Of course, Derek Poundstone crushed everybody. My question is, are these guys tested? Like I saw the difference in Poundstone, 315lbs, cut, huge definition, tons of vascularity, and then Sebastion Wenta is 315lbs and just a blob of fat. so whats the deal?

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.94%

**** no their not tested!!! look at pudjinowski
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.66%

he was injured so he wasnt there....i also heard that hes a big coke head
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.28%

They use steroids, so what?
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.52%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

if he hit up some coke before a competition....imagine the strength. lol! I doubt they are tested at all. Power is Power, are you gona argue with a man how he has it? lol.
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  255 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.46%

Pudz gets called a cokehead because he failed a WSM contest and it was not for steroids. I am not sure if it was ever released though what he failed for. Now that being said i don't think anyone really knows if he is cokehead or not. As far as drugs, all i can say is i have heard some stories from some decently reputable people and they are starting to dabble in EPO and things other than steroids. I am going to go out on a limb and say any sport that requires any strength and is not tested is going to be rampant with drugs.

As far as Poundstone, i don't like to accuse people of anything if they have never failed a test, because you really don't know. He posts at Irontrybe, you can ask him if you want.
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.66%

Quote Originally Posted by jcp2 View Post
    Pudz gets called a cokehead because he failed a WSM contest and it was not for steroids. I am not sure if it was ever released though what he failed for. Now that being said i don't think anyone really knows if he is cokehead or not. As far as drugs, all i can say is i have heard some stories from some decently reputable people and they are starting to dabble in EPO and things other than steroids. I am going to go out on a limb and say any sport that requires any strength and is not tested is going to be rampant with drugs.

As far as Poundstone, i don't like to accuse people of anything if they have never failed a test, because you really don't know. He posts at Irontrybe, you can ask him if you want.
    well poundstone lives like 20 mins from me so maybe ill drive to his house and ask him lol...or get pulled over by him.lol. my general purpose in asking is because i just saw an extreme difference between alot fo the competitors. and i would like to compete one day so maybe id have to become a science project. i have alot of natural strength already, but god dam those guys lol
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  255 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.46%

Quote Originally Posted by bigpapa View Post
    well poundstone lives like 20 mins from me so maybe ill drive to his house and ask him lol...or get pulled over by him.lol. my general purpose in asking is because i just saw an extreme difference between alot fo the competitors. and i would like to compete one day so maybe id have to become a science project. i have alot of natural strength already, but god dam those guys lol
    Ryan Brown also posts on Irontrybe, he had his heavyweight pro card and is natural. Their is another guy who goes by the neam B Fold The Truth over thier as well who i believe is natural and held his pro card. I have been told by reputable people that Pfiser is clean as well. Like i said, i have no clue, i can only tell you what i have been told. I don't want to spark a debat over who uses and who does not.
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  275 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.55%

Dude... Sebastian Wenta is not a huge blob of fat. He's one of the world's strongest men. He's an awesome strength athlete, and it is not necessary for him to be a body builder. While guys like Marius and Derek certainly look as impressive as they are, being lean is an after thought for the majority of competitors.

As to your question about testing, most of those guys are on incredible dosages, and this should not come as a surprise.
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.66%

Quote Originally Posted by CJPopovich View Post
    Dude... Sebastian Wenta is not a huge blob of fat. He's one of the world's strongest men. He's an awesome strength athlete, and it is not necessary for him to be a body builder. While guys like Marius and Derek certainly look as impressive as they are, being lean is an after thought for the majority of competitors.

As to your question about testing, most of those guys are on incredible dosages, and this should not come as a surprise.
    dude i just saw sebastion wenta...in person...5 days ago...he is not what he used to be when he won or placed second a couple years ago.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Does this sound right
    By Terencec in forum PES
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-07-2011, 12:36 PM
  2. how this sound
    By stopstalking in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-18-2010, 03:02 PM
  3. does this sound right?
    By bigdeepsquats in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3