Hi I'm new here

  1. Registered User
    bigdeepsquats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    124
    Rep Power
    128

    Hi I'm new here


    little introduction:
    I am a powerlfiting strongman competitor with a craving for roids! lol!
    I can lift good amounts with a very lanky frame 6'4'' and below 215lbs.

    If anyone needs help ask me anything I am actually pretty smart in the section of weight training. :dl:

  2. Registered User
    RobbyG66's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  295 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    50
    Rep Power
    96

    give us your weights for your lifts. Also u haven't come anywhere never your natural potential
  3. Registered User
    bigdeepsquats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    124
    Rep Power
    128

    Quote Originally Posted by RobbyG66 View Post
    give us your weights for your lifts. Also u haven't come anywhere never your natural potential
    well @ 215lbs
    dL:600+
    squat: 400 or under
    bench:250+
    clean: 275+
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    Spankyswrekd's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  295 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    14
    Rep Power
    75

    Quote Originally Posted by bigdeepsquats View Post
    well @ 215lbs
    dL:600+
    squat: 400 or under
    bench:250+
    clean: 275+
    My cousin has a dodge neon that will do 11s in the 1/4 mile with a huge shot of NOS.

    but its still a neon.... Feel me ?

    If you dont earn your lifts the hard way, dont expect to earn respect at all.
  5. Registered User
    bigdeepsquats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    124
    Rep Power
    128

    Quote Originally Posted by Spankyswrekd View Post
    My cousin has a dodge neon that will do 11s in the 1/4 mile with a huge shot of NOS.

    but its still a neon.... Feel me ?

    If you dont earn your lifts the hard way, dont expect to earn respect at all.
    sorry dude you lost me?
    are these decent?
    :dl:
  6. Registered User
    glipp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    140
    Rep Power
    158

    Quote Originally Posted by bigdeepsquats View Post
    sorry dude you lost me?
    are these decent?
    :dl:
    I think he was referring to your earlier comment about the roids. Trying to say stay natural, you haven't reached your natural potential ie: weight on your frame and probably your lifts as well.
  7. Registered User
    RobbyG66's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  295 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    50
    Rep Power
    96

    I want to know how u dl 600 plus but cant squat over 400. Sounds like bs to me.
  8. Registered User
    bigdeepsquats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    124
    Rep Power
    128

    Quote Originally Posted by RobbyG66 View Post
    I want to know how u dl 600 plus but cant squat over 400. Sounds like bs to me.
    deep squats
  9. Registered User
    dedlifter1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    In the estrogen ocean.
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,633
    Rep Power
    896

    Quote Originally Posted by bigdeepsquats View Post
    deep squats
    Thats right. He probably squats very deep, the right way, imo. Nice deadlift by the way. Is that for reps or a max?
  •   

      
     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in