WADA Banned List

1. Registered User

WADA Banned List

I wonder if anyone here can help me...seeing as this is a PL forum on a supplement site it seems you guys would know best.

ATD type supplements (Novedex XT etc).

Archionic acid and nettle root type supplements.

Banned under WADA guidelines? I cant see the ingredients on the WADA list, but they would raise your test, so would that **** with your ratios and cause you to fail?

Thank you in advance for your help.

2. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by NXG Super View Post
    I wonder if anyone here can help me...seeing as this is a PL forum on a supplement site it seems you guys would know best.

ATD type supplements (Novedex XT etc).

Archionic acid and nettle root type supplements.

Banned under WADA guidelines? I cant see the ingredients on the WADA list, but they would raise your test, so would that **** with your ratios and cause you to fail?

Thank you in advance for your help.
    ATD is banned due to its similar metabolites to boldenone, AA is not banned. AI's are banned period, which means no 6-bromo, ATD, trione, 3alpa, letrozole, arimadex. If you want to raise testosterone, try Stoked with DTHC, they are legal.
    doing my own thang!
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  282 lbs.

Or you could use whatever you want like everyone else does, then just drop anything that is testible 2-4 weeks before the contest. Im not saying you SHOULD cheat the rules, but dont think that other people are not bypassing them.
    •   

4. Registered User

Thanks for your answers guys.

I'm well aware that guys are using in tested contests, i see it every meet I go to. If I wanted to do that i'd just use AAS. I got no problem with untested lifters lifting in untested meets, but im personally not comfortable with cheating in tested meets.

So nettle root/divanil stuff like Activate Xtreme is ok? How about stacking that with the DTHC?

Thank you again in advance, places like this are a goldmine.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  282 lbs.

How old are you? If you are in your early 20's or younger then I wouldnt waste your money on any of the stuff you mentioned. Those products are fine, but someone young will benefit very little if at all from them
  6. Registered User

Thanks for your answers guys.

I'm well aware that guys are using in tested contests, i see it every meet I go to. If I wanted to do that i'd just use AAS. I got no problem with untested lifters lifting in untested meets, but im personally not comfortable with cheating in tested meets.

So nettle root/divanil stuff like Activate Xtreme is ok? How about stacking that with the DTHC?

Thank you again in advance, places like this are a goldmine.
    You could go Stoked + DTHC or activate extreme, or dthc+ activate extreme
    doing my own thang!
  7. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by AsylumLifter View Post
    How old are you? If you are in your early 20's or younger then I wouldnt waste your money on any of the stuff you mentioned. Those products are fine, but someone young will benefit very little if at all from them

I ran a cycle of Novedex XT with generic nettle root from a health store a little while ago and was really pleased with the results. I didnt realise that the ATD in Novedex was on the WADA banned, i read on EliteFTS that it was ok. At least it was in the offseason and miles away from a comp so no harm done.

If I could get a similar little boost to strength and recovery in a WADA approved way, that would be ideal.
  8. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    You could go Stoked + DTHC or activate extreme, or dthc+ activate extreme
    Thank you andrew.

One last question, if you would be so kind.

Activate Extreme and X-factor?

From what i have read they would work in different ways (one by boosting free test, and the other by inflammation) so they shouldnt interfere, right?

I'm new to these designer supplements and trying to get a handle on how you can use them effectively so appreciate any and all help you guys are giving me.
  9. Registered User

Thank you andrew.

One last question, if you would be so kind.

Activate Extreme and X-factor?

From what i have read they would work in different ways (one by boosting free test, and the other by inflammation) so they shouldnt interfere, right?

I'm new to these designer supplements and trying to get a handle on how you can use them effectively so appreciate any and all help you guys are giving me.
    Both are legal, however I found Prime to be much more beneficial in the strength department than x-factor, x-factor was better in the recomp department, what are your goals per say?
    doing my own thang!
  10. Registered User

Both are legal, however I found Prime to be much more beneficial in the strength department than x-factor, x-factor was better in the recomp department, what are your goals per say?
    I generally have to cut a little water to make weight for my meets, but im not the leanest guy in the world, I guess around 15% bf. So while I could use a little more muscle and a little less fat my main goal is definately strength.

You know, the thing that put me off Prime was a) the fact they don't know how it works, and b) the way over the top marketing hype-up, but if people have experience that it works then im all for it.
  11. Registered User

I generally have to cut a little water to make weight for my meets, but im not the leanest guy in the world, I guess around 15% bf. So while I could use a little more muscle and a little less fat my main goal is definately strength.

You know, the thing that put me off Prime was a) the fact they don't know how it works, and b) the way over the top marketing hype-up, but if people have experience that it works then im all for it.
    Well I definitely responded to it, I recommend stacking it with x-factor, or instead of x-factor, throw in some dthc at 5-6 caps a day, if you are looking for strength.
    doing my own thang!
  12. Registered User

Well I definitely responded to it, I recommend stacking it with x-factor, or instead of x-factor, throw in some dthc at 5-6 caps a day, if you are looking for strength.
    Ok I will defo take on board your recommendations.

I'd like to thank you again for taking the time to respond.

If i can help you out with any PL training advice at all (esp. Sheiko training) please let me know as I am a **** ton more knowlegeable about that then about supps!
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.

Just to back Andrew up, PRIME is 100% legal for tested competition.

I would give you my honest feedback on PRIME, however, I am afraid that it would be viewed as a cheap marketing ploy. If you are interested in my results, PM me.

Best of luck NXG...
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Updated List of Banned Substances Available?
    By b9cist in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-18-2009, 11:21 AM
  2. New OBC banned list
    By nattydisaster in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-20-2008, 06:36 PM
  3. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-09-2004, 02:37 PM